x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Verizon Wireless Casio G’zOne Ravine Discussions
  • Options
    Close

THROW IT IN THE RAVINE THEY GOT THE NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dirtyjharry (unregistered) 08 Nov 2010, 14:50 posted on

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on 03 Jan 2011, 09:25

1. nobodeuno (unregistered)

@ dirtyjerry....change your mind? :-0

The Ravine is a straight forward solid piece of electronics...good for phone calls and voice texting...it is not a smart phone by any means...rugged to the max...nuff said

posted on 25 Apr 2011, 18:51

2. Casio Ravine! Perfect Fone for (unregistered)

Ninety percent of the cell phones out there are PLAY TOYS! The Casio Ravine is a real useful device. I'm sorry dirtyjerry feels that way. But! To each is OWN! It's called, Get Real!!!!!!

posted on 10 Jun 2011, 23:44

3. truth man (unregistered)

I can say that I started out with the 1st generation. gzone had it four years. no other phone has lasted me that long. been dropped 200 times + on the ground,has been overboard in the salt water 10 times or so.like the larger size fits in my hand nicely. the gen. 2, i used for 6 months, did not like it. bad reception,smaller,hard to read the screen, plastic feel.the neww ravine I like so far. larger screen, larger font
makes it easy to read without glasses, now that i need glasses to read. has a slight nonslip texture to it. we will see if it hold up better than the previous models. I like so far.

posted on 08 Jul 2011, 20:01

4. vixen (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)

where is the card slot located???

posted on 30 Aug 2011, 07:41

5. RiverRat57 (unregistered)

Under the battery in the back

posted on 18 Sep 2011, 12:19

6. EricM (unregistered)

The phone is tough but nobody can hear me unless it is turned way up on speaker

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories