x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
T-Mobile Sidekick 4G Discussions
  • Options
    Close

FAIL

Paoo (unregistered) 21 Mar 2011, 17:01 posted on

Thee camera is only 3 megapixels and it doesn't have flash plus is only android 2.2
I wanted to have it I own the mytouch 3g slide I love the camera it's 5 megapixels and flash and android 2.1 I think I will stick with that or get the g2

posted on 19 Apr 2011, 06:50

1. yeaaaaidontcare (unregistered)

its not a camera its a phone...

posted on 09 Sep 2011, 10:35

5. Larien (unregistered)

Thank you

posted on 24 Apr 2011, 21:39

2. Phil (unregistered)

Paoo,

2.2 is newer/better than 2.1 you jackhole! and bad news if ya like the 2.1... the upgrade to 2.2 is coming for you and will probably not work so well with your mytouch as it didnt agree with the mytouch 3g (non-slide) so you had better jump ship because that camera you are proud of on your my touch is about to become useless as there is a good chance you will not be able to send picture messages after the 2.2... tmobile will only send you the same phone over and over again, and HTC denies they have heard anything about this when i talk to them directly to see if there is any solutions out there to deal with this issue.. Thus the reason I am shopping phones 8 months before my contract is up. Good luck to you and your 2.1

posted on 27 May 2011, 23:27

3. Pat005 (unregistered)

F this phone, doesnt matter that its not a camera, but anything that ships out with lesshthan 5 megs is fail, phone is weak, better off with the g2 imo, only if u rely on a physical keyboard, or else just get the mytouch 4g...

posted on 09 Sep 2011, 10:34

4. Larien (unregistered)

Seriously what do you guys want? 3 MPX is good for a phone. YEAH there are phones with 5+ MPX but if a camera will halt you from buying a phone, then in reality, you will never be satisfied. Plus having an actual CAMERA you know those little boxy things that you snap photographs on is a better idea than having it on your phone.

Having a camera on your phone will take up valuable memory when indeed you could be using it for something far more useful. Such as MP3's

Not to mention you guys are giving it bad reviews when indeed it works for many others who can actually afford something like this and saying GO FOR THIS PHONE WITH A 5+ MPX CAMREA! No DO NOT BUY A PHONE SOLELY BASED ON IT'S CAMERA!

Buy a phone that is well priced, and has features you need/ want. Buy a phone because YOU want it. If you want a 5 MPX camera, look at the other features on the 5+ MPX camera phone. Personally I could care less about my Camera on my phone, YEAH it is nice to have it for that quick "OHHHHHH I WANT A PICTURE OF THAT! *SNAP!* COOL!" But USE AN ACTUAL CAMERA! It will be better quality anyway with all the settings you can put on versus the camera on your phone

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories