Sony Xperia Z1 User Reviews

Camera9.5/10
Multimedia9.7/10
Internet9.8/10

RuiBacelar
posted on 47 min ago (Posts: 50; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)

Comming from Xperia Sola, T, Z

RuiBacelar has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone was a great improvement over Xperia Z, and I bet Z2 is gonna be flawless, I allways want more battery life and some more goodies in software and camera department.

By the way, over half a year of everyday use and abuse and scratch free.

Build quality 10/10 What do you want more? its a masterpiece of craftsmanship. really robust, feels Premium.
Reception 8/10 My carrier should take the blame
Call quality 8/10 as stated above
Internet 9/10 no complains
Camera 9/10 Really great potencial but could be better explored
UI speed 10/10 Absolutly clean and lag free
Everyday usage 10/10 Simply love it
Text input 10/10 No problems at all
Display 7/10 It's actually pretty good but there's better out theres, hopefully Z2 will fix this
Battery 8/10 Battery is really decent, it lasts me for 2 days regular use.

Pros

• Camera, Walkman, Battery, Build quality and so on

Cons

• Maybe the Display

RuiBacelar alternatives:

tasfiq.anamul
posted on 22 Feb 2014, 22:23 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 Feb 2014)

THE BEST SMARTPHONE EVER NONE CAN COME TO IT

tasfiq.anamul has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

SONY has really done it this time

dominyte has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I allocate phones for different country I'm in, with Z1 being assigned to my home country. Since I only travel home once every month, I use iPhone 5S and Samsung the most of the time. Everytime I start up my phone in the airport, I would always stand frozen in awe of it's graphics (aesthetics aside, no joke). The 5S and other Samsung devices are no where near what Z1 has to offer. The smoothness and intelligence of the UI never cease to make me whisper, "s**t, if only I made this my main phone."

The 20MP camera makes transfer of documents so easy. You will no longer need a scanner, I swear.

The reason I bought this phone was because of the aesthetics and trust in SONY (aside the premium materials that supercede its rival, namely Samsung). However, the phone has never ceased to amaze me in every other aspect. Being the underdog, SONY has really proven themselves in this race.

praveen305
posted on 07 Mar 2014, 12:01 (Posts: 0; Member since: 16 Feb 2014)

Sony Xperia Z1 - A Beast. The Best In The Market. Amazing device.

praveen305 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have no words to describe the sheer excellence, build quality and camera of the phone. The battery life of this phone is just amazing and I love to watch videos and play games. Many say that the viewing angles are poor but really who watches videos or uses his phone 170 degree tilted. Its not a matter at all.

Supersono
posted on 15 Feb 2014, 06:09 (Posts: 0; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)

Xperia Z1: durable & elegant multimedia device with horrible camera and ergonomy

Supersono has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I am positively surprised with Xperia Z1's durability and sound quality. However, quality of the camera is terrible. Furthermore, positioning of the buttons makes it a phone for a left handed person. Read comments for each section to get more info.

Build quality 8/10 + aluminium frame + really waterproof + unbreakable screeen - screen easily scratched - terrible button placement
Reception 8/10 Usually extremely fast, but sometimes stutters.
Call quality 8/10 + good overall quality - minor problems with position detection (ear/pocket/speaker mode)
Internet 9/10 + good reception + fast browsing + handles many pages at once
Multimedia 10/10 Exceptional video and sound quality. Original headphones are state of the art! However, loudspeaker is only average.
Camera 4/10 - I feel cheated, camera is terrible, night pictures have film grain visible with naked eye!
Everyday usage 7/10 + fast - not very handy - terrible button placement
Text input 7/10 + good word prediction with "swiping" - difficult input with one hand
Display 8/10 + superb display quality - wasted space (screen is only 5 inches, phone is 6'3)
Battery 8/10 2 days of normal usage with wi-fi connection, about 4 hours of skype video talk (during which it heats up a lot)

Pros

• waterproof and generally durable
  • superior processing power
  • brilliant media quality
  • elegant

Cons

• HORRIBLE CAMERA
  • not handy
  • tons of useless sony firmware

ayub407
posted on 14 Feb 2014, 08:56 (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 May 2013)

Xperia Z1 Review

ayub407 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Overall, the phone is good as expected. But also, there are few problems I've encountered. The Wi-Fi connection is really really poor. The Camera is amazing thanks to it's 20.7 mega pixels sensor. But also, Due to it's slow shutter speed, The image taken in night is really bad.

Build quality 9/10 The Omi-Balanced body design is quite impressive. The entire body frame is made up of aluminium while the back is made up of glass.
Text input 7/10 The Keyboard UI is sleek and clean looking and simple to use. But, there are few problems encountered like a full stop is added when I enter space.
Display 9/10 Overall, The triluminos display does make the image jaw dropping. But it has poor viewing angles.
Battery 8/10 The battery last like only 9 hours after heavy usage.

Pros

• 2.2 GHz Quad Core
  • 20 Megapixels
  • Waterproof
  • 16 GB + Expandable Storage upto 32 GB

Cons

• Viewing Angles
  • Bad Low Light Quality Camera
  • Heavy

ayub407 alternatives:

Smokin
posted on 10 Feb 2014, 08:20 (Posts: 96; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)

Amazing, few problems

Smokin has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I bought this phone around late November, i bought the black one for me and my sister bought the white one. Since day 1 we were amazed with it's build quality. Even my sister who was an iPhone fans said that she would ditch any iPhone for this (no lie) me myself was and still amazed by the camera performance. The only cons are the weight and viewing angles (and battery life). That's it!

Build quality 10/10 Amazing, though can be a little smaller and lighter. But still its the best out there.
Reception 9/10 I had a little bit problems though.
Call quality 9/10 Good.
Internet 10/10 4G LTE. Blazing fast.
Multimedia 10/10 Walkman music app? CHAMPION.
Camera 10/10 The second best after L1020/808
UI speed 10/10 No lag whatsoever
Everyday usage 9/10 I'm rating this a 9 because of the batt.
Text input 9/10 Good enough
Display 9/10 Viewing angles. duh
Battery 6/10 Honestly, it sucks.

Pros

• Build quality
  • Performance
  • Durability
  • Waterproof
  • Lots of storages
  • No lag whatsoever
  • No stuttering even at the most graphical intense games

Cons

• Viewing angles
  • size and weight

Smokin alternatives:

mokhtar
posted on 05 Feb 2014, 08:19 (Posts: 133; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)

best in the market ..

mokhtar has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This is phone is now the best phone in the market .. 2.2 ghz . 2Gb ram , 20 MP camera with bionz , awsome display , incredible build quality and waterproof .. you cant find now a phone with this specs in the market , the build quality is just awsome many times falls from me and he still works fine and no crack at all .. the camera is insane exepct some blur in a difficult situation .. it's just need a good update , and i like also the audio systeme when i put my headphones it's really really powerfull .. generally this phone will makes you happy all time .. waiting for the z2 .. i will upgrade for it for sure :D

• display
  • UI
  • build quality
  • waterproof

Cons

• need and update to fix the blur images

mokhtar alternatives:

jm3lh4d0
posted on 04 Feb 2014, 10:56 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Feb 2014)

Xperia Z1

jm3lh4d0 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I registers just to make this review. Been waiting since launch day, saving money. Its funny to me that amazon, ebay, and any other online store increases the monetary value of this phone by 50 to 100 dollars, while Sony Online store has it at the same value since the beginning. Decreasing mostly only taxes by $50 when purchased. I don't live in the US thats why I made that statement.

Build quality 10/10 Premium High-End
Everyday usage 10/10 Excellent
Text input 10/10 Impeccable
Display 10/10 Excellent
Battery 10/10 Learn to manage it, and it will last you forever

Pros

• I have it

Cons

• Poor me (from the past that hadn't)

Jkennedy
posted on 26 Jan 2014, 16:24 (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)

Monster of a phone

Jkennedy has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

When I fisrt took my Z1 out of the box, it's shear size and weight were a bit hard to deal with, however I was used to it within a few days and have no problems with it at all now.

On the hardware side, 2 gigs of RAM and a more powerful processor than my desktop make any task quick and easy. The camera is quite good (amazing considering how small it's footprint is in the phone), however I am disappointed with it's low light performace. The design is very attractive, and being waterproof is a great bonus too. I always take this phone into the shower (although the touchscrean is quite sensitive to droplets from the showerhead, so it can be quite difficult to actually use), but have yet to use it fully submerged.

The screen is also great in all regards, although the large bezels are a bit annoying.

On the software side, Running 4.3 Jellybean is great, and Sony's preinstalled apps are very good. The ui is also one of the more attractive and useful ones of non-stock android handsets.

All considered, this is a spectacular phone, and I have no hesitation recomending it to prospective phone buyers.

Build quality 10/10 Very high qaulity and attractive glass and metal design.
Call quality 8/10 Needs to be improved.
Internet 10/10 No problems.
Multimedia 9/10 The screen is perfect for playing games and watching videos, however the loudspeaker sucks, and it's positioning is terrible (the phone is difficult to hold in landscape without blocking it).
Camera 9/10 Among the best, but not THE best.
UI speed 10/10 Snappy and lag-free, thanks to the monstrous amount of power under the hood.
Everyday usage 10/10 Perfect for everything I do day-to-day.
Text input 10/10 Not a problem here, but I still choose to use a third party keyboard.
Display 10/10 Incredibly clear, great colour reproduction. Viewing angles are more than satisfactory, but could be much better.
Battery 8/10 Despite it's size, the battery of the Z1 doesn't perform as well as I would like. It's not a problem, but it could deffinately be improved. Phone standby time specifically could be a lot better (I can't get it nearly as high as advertised).

Pros

• Ui is very good, but could be improved
  • Great camera
  • Powerful hardware
  • Waterproof!
  • Beautiful design
  • Amazing display

Cons

• huge bezels
  • Battery life kinda sucks considering battery size
  • Loudspeaker quality and placement

Jkennedy alternatives:

alexcraiova2014
posted on 13 Jan 2014, 01:03 (Posts: 0; Member since: 13 Jan 2014)

The best of Sony, the best smartphone

alexcraiova2014 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Ss a great phone in all respects, phone pendant, solid, strong.I hold for almost a month and amazes me every day.I tested the S4, G2 and other top phones but honestly it does not compare with this. I reccomand it!

dominyte
posted on 08 Jan 2014, 07:11 (Posts: 0; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)

SONY has really done it this time

dominyte has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Build quality 10/10 It's premium, scratch resistant, and attention seeking. Plus having it in a jar of beer gets the conversation going. Your friends will never speak of smartphone dares.
Reception 10/10 Clear crisp voice calls with the least problem with reception. Great outdoors.
Internet 10/10 Speedy. Definitely faster browsing than the iPhone 5S.
Multimedia 10/10 Check out the video gallery, you'll be amazed.
Camera 10/10 20MP makes document sending so easy. You no onger need a scanner.
UI speed 10/10 Yes, too good to be true but its the best. The UI pampers you to the point where you won't be bothered with others.
Everyday usage 9/10 Battery consumption is above average but they offer effective, smart power managements.
Text input 10/10 International keyboard definitely enchanced my experience. Predictive text is better than iOS7 as well. Samsung is out of the picture.
Display 10/10 FHD experience coupled with high density ppi and bravia technology. The color contrast and clarity gives you a slight sense of depth.

Pros

• Water proof changes the way you use your phone.

Cons

• Fiber glass flaps could be obvious in comparison with aluminium body
  • Habits of having water proof phone puts your other phones in risk.

thesufiyan
posted on 07 Jan 2014, 17:27 (Posts: 0; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)

I'm Amazed

thesufiyan has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I recently swapped an s4 for this. I am in love. The UI is close to pure android with some UI customizations. The phone competes in specs of every top android phone out there and on top of that, water proof and shatter resistant. Looks beautiful too.

Pros

• Almost Everything

Cons

• Viewing angles.

omurt
posted on 01 Jan 2014, 16:42 (Posts: 0; Member since: 01 Jan 2014)

Beast of a phone. Perfect in almost every way.

omurt has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Excellent phone. Unbelievably fast, beautiful design and extremely well built. Camera is great. Screen is crystal clear, viewing angles are only ok but its not such a big deal. Flaps over ports are a little delicate but I would recommend buying the docking charger (Sony dk31) as well to fix that problem. Battery lasted me about 2 full days with medium use, there are some clever power saving features which are really good. I hope I will never need to test the waterproofness but I'm glad its there. Expandable storage is very useful. Its a little on the large side as phones go but its easy to get used of after a little while. If you buy this phone you won't be disappointed. Overall its very nearly perfect and few come close.

Build quality 10/10 no compromises
Internet 10/10 Frighteningly fast
Multimedia 9/10 Excellent, although some videos do not seem to play in portrait mode. third party apps can fix that though.
Camera 10/10 Brilliant. Love the physical shutter button and burst mode.
UI speed 10/10 Fastest thing I know. Its faster than my computer
Everyday usage 9/10 Excellent but slightly on the large side, I got used of that very quickly though. Messages do not show up on lock screen but no big deal.
Text input 10/10 Keyboard is great and very customisable. Easy to type fast on that big screen
Display 9/10 Crisp and sharp. Viewing angles not great but not too much of an issue, no one can look at your phone over your shoulder.
Battery 10/10 Two dye on heavy enough use. Great power saving features.

• Clarity of screen
  • Waterproofness
  • Power saving features
  • Looks
  • User interface, Operating system, Skin
  • Many more.......

Cons

• Viewing angles
  • Flaps on ports
  • Speekers

omurt alternatives:

bahyyyyyy
posted on 28 Dec 2013, 06:55 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)

the perfect phone 2013

bahyyyyyy has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

i have been using this woderful phone for 1 week now & here is my review : first of all i adore sony product the build quality of this one is awsome a bout some who are talking about camera here is my experience with camera at day ( the bessssttttttt king of android ) at night or low light ( noise is hight to some extent but the quality & colours are awsoooooooome u cant some times notice the noise ) the best i have ever handeld one last thing my friiend has nexus 5 & i took pics with it at low light for my z1 much better than nexus of course at day light cant be compared other things call quality excellent battery for heavy usage 1 day good for mderate usage 2 day & maybe 3 days gaming is a awseome thx sony u are the best

Build quality 10/10 awseome bulid quality except the bigger size sony should work on bezels
Call quality 10/10 perfect call even if noise exist
Display 10/10 display exceleeeeeeeeeeeeent one :)

Pros

• camera is awseome
  • call quality perfect
  • battery is good

Cons

• sony should work on size

bahyyyyyy alternatives:

Qawi94
posted on 27 Dec 2013, 15:12 (Posts: 9; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)

Perfect phone

Qawi94 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It's the best all-round smartphone out there.With a 5 " full hd screen,snapdragon 800 processor,adreno 330 gpu,20.7 mp g lens and last but not least..ip58 rating.If you're looking for high end specs,waterproof and android os..this phone is for you

Build quality 10/10 Glass panel front and back.It looks elegant
Reception 10/10 good enough for 10 rating
Call quality 10/10 many feature just for calling.deserve a 10
Internet 10/10 super smooth browsing..10/10
Multimedia 10/10 full hd.great walkman application
Camera 10/10 20.7mp is not just a talk
UI speed 10/10 are you kidding me? 10/10
Text input 10/10 uhm.. 10/10
Display 10/10 full hd bro (some said viewing angle is not good,well fuck you)
Battery 10/10 good enough if you know how to managed it

Pros

• 20.7mp

Phontron
posted on 21 Dec 2013, 08:44 (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)

The best Xperia so far,,,,very good Sony.

Phontron has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

To create such a phone is by all means an engineering wonder,,,,, I never thought that the Z1 is going to blow me up with such extreme specification...from top state of art design to bottom high end internals. This is a sign that Sony hadn't yet lost its touch for making a competitive product.And the Z1 is the answer no sure.

Display 8/10 Screen is very good, but poor viewing angles and color saturation processing could be better.
Battery 9/10 battery is super good,,it will for sure stand a whole day even with above average usage.

toufic_dergham
posted on 21 Dec 2013, 04:22 (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)

best if the best

toufic_dergham has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Xperia z1 has a lot to offer but underrated by a lot of people. It has a great camera but could use a few more tweaks, great look and wrapped in a waterproof design, although the screen could be bigger and still have the same size and does not have features from other sony phones.

Pros

• awesome ui
  • very clear audio
  • very good looking
  • feels expensive
  • very fast
  • awesome camera
  • very natural display

Cons

• poor viewing angles
  • camera needs a software update
  • does not include features of other sony phones like the i.r blaster from xperia zl, or the ability to use anything as a stylus from the z ultra
  • thick bezel that makes the phone Big and if they can make a larger screen in that size

XCoder8
posted on 17 Dec 2013, 02:33 (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)

My Best Smartphone since Wave 2

XCoder8 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Great phone and loving it! After having to select between this and Galaxy Note 3 and IPhone 5S, I say I made the right choice. The Note 3 proved to be very large for me to hold by one hand and I don't like the idea of having a stylus. The 5S on the other hand fits perfectly with my grip but feels to light and fragile to hold.

Build quality 10/10 This is due to the tempered glass and the IP58 certification that is real. I tested this phone on a tub full of water for 20 mins or so.
Reception 10/10 LTE signal strength is decent even in the rural parts of my home town. No dropped calls or even delayed text message even when I'm in a basement.
Call quality 10/10 Audio is clear during calls, but the loudspeaker could be louder.
Internet 10/10 LTE is fast, and the phone browser responds quickly.
Multimedia 10/10 Nice sound when listening to music, video quality is great and played Full HD content flawlessly.
Camera 9/10 Camera is somewhat grainy at night, but still produces acceptable quality still images.
UI speed 10/10 Very snappy
Everyday usage 10/10 Very snappy. The screen responds quickly and correctly to my inputs. Sony's UI is intuitive and does not have any unnecessary modifications or addons.
Text input 10/10 Text input is precise. I even loved text input after the 4.3 update which includes one-hand text input feature.
Display 9/10 Display is brillant... Who cares about good viewing angles? I always view my phone's screen facing me.
Battery 9/10 Last 18 to 22 hours on average use including gaming and listening to music.

Pros

• Good build quality especially the waterproof feature.
  • Good signal reception
  • Clear audio during calls
  • Simple yet snappy UI
  • Precise text input even when using one-hand input (after 4.3 update)
  • Display colors are superb

Cons

• Photos taken are somewhat grainy at night
  • Battery life could be better

XCoder8 alternatives:

Dongk
posted on 15 Dec 2013, 11:03 (Posts: 8; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)

Xperia Z1

Dongk has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Great phone. Any content submitted to PhoneArena, becomes the sole property of PhoneArena and cannot be used in parts or in whole without PhoneArena’s consent. All such content expresses the views and opinions of their authors and PhoneArena will not be held responsible for any offensive or racist materials posted.

f35hunter
posted on 12 Dec 2013, 11:48 (Posts: 18; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)

one of the 3 best smart phones in 2013

f35hunter has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

it is the one of the best and the beast of android phones i like it very much and never had any problem with it . but since it is main market selling point is as best android camera phone it is camera laking some features like recording vedio in 1080p 60 fps and some camera professional manual actions like those found in the lumia 1020 but it takes amazing outdoor pictures even if you are moving in high speed it take high detailed fantastic pictures

Pros

• high quality camera
  • high predomence
  • fun and easy to use
  • excellent display
  • durable and reliable
  • long lasting battery
  • high res screen

Cons

• screen is hard to read in sun
  • cannot record a 1080p 60fps videos
  • low sound speakers

f35hunter alternatives:

sanyamjain75
posted on 04 Dec 2013, 04:56 (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)

best but not the best among top of the line

sanyamjain75 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Its a awesome feeling to have this phone, but some things are there which I dont like...Phone has everything but still has some polishing required...just some software tweaks and it near about perfect

Pros

• gaming is wonderful
  • metal and glass body
  • waterproof
  • dustproof

Cons

• heating problem
  • speaker voice quite low
  • charges in a lot of time

sanyamjain75 alternatives:

iSamGreen
posted on 29 Jan 2014, 01:52 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)

Excellent - A product of quality. Although.

iSamGreen has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

UPDATED: I've had the phone for two months and the auxiliary port for headphones has become loose. I have sent the phone away to be repaired and it still isn't fixed after two weeks. Very disappointed with the problem.

The Sony Xperia Z1 is definitely an easy contender for mobile phone of the year. It is slick and large in the hand, yet the screen doesn't feel overly big. It is comfortable to hold at any angle with the curved edges and the viewing angles (on my device) are superb!
Unfortunately sometimes I lose signal and messages start to queue, and on one occasion the person I called couldn't hear anything from my end of the phone as I was speaking. But the call quality is second to none. My friend answered me on the phone with "Wow! That's so clear!"
Texting is fast a fluid with the easy swipe text. The theme changes the colours of messages and fonts across the phone too which I found to be a nice touch.
It is no doubt the quickest piece of hardware I have ever used. Going from app to app with no lag and little (obviously there will be some) to none loading times!
The battery would last me the full day with heavy usage and would charge to full in under 2 and a half hours.
The camera is undoubtedly amazing! Perfect pictures at lightning speed, you'll enjoy taking pictures with this mammoth.

Build quality 8/10 Glass on back and front with an aluminium frame.. Perfection in the palm. *Faulty aux port*
Reception 9/10 Dropped reception once (Was in the middle of no where).. In town it is perfect.
Call quality 10/10 Crystal quality.
Internet 10/10 Fast, responsive and loads untimely!
Multimedia 10/10 No lag ever, and screen quality is superb.
Camera 10/10 The picture quality cameras can only dream of.
UI speed 10/10 No lag. Between apps without slowdown or anything and continues the to swapped straight away.
Everyday usage 10/10 Perfect... Just perfection
Text input 10/10 Quick, smooth and fluid.
Display 10/10 Perfect display with vibrancy on all colours and great viewing angles!
Battery 10/10 Lasts over a day with heavy usage.. Like a boss.

• UI Speed
  • All round usage
  • It WILL last you a long time

Cons

• Faulty auxiliary port

iSamGreen alternatives:

usmanqadir
posted on 26 Nov 2013, 09:31 (Posts: 0; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)

Black Beauty

usmanqadir has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

A beautiful piece of Technology,
thanks to the Electronics Giant SONY to produce pones with same perfect picture and sound quality as we see in our homes in Sony TV.
with a Dock Charger it has perfect viewing angles to watch a movie when free.

Build quality 9/10 Aluminum Frame, with Glass front and Back, but some wasted space on bottom could have been used to score a perfect 10
Call quality 9/10 Crystal Clear Voice
Internet 9/10 very good connectivity, and feature to check the internet quality, keeps connected to even sluggish wifi where as Galaxy Note 3 disconnects very often
Multimedia 9/10 Near Perfect Picture Quality and Sound
UI speed 9/10 very smooth, even compared to Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Text input 9/10 a bit of further work and include some more languages support to score a perfect 10 although it can easily show (Urdu) but lacs writing support for (Urdu Pakistan)
Display 10/10 Bravia Engine at its best
Battery 9/10 nice control of battery via Stamina Mode

Pros

• Dedicated Camera button
  • a Memory Card can easity expand the user memory
  • IP Rating and water proofing is very good

Topsenam
posted on 25 Nov 2013, 22:25 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)

Xperia z1

Topsenam has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The best smartphone I've ever used. Having used Samsung galaxy S3 and note 2 which to me has basically same features except for screen size and stylus I find the user interface of Z1 quite outstanding, the camera obviously better, the processor also better and faster in response and booting period the Interne. Is also faster especially for downloads. Excited about the glass body and the water resistant capabilities.

Display 10/10 I do rely on ratings before purchasing my smartphones.

surendhars
posted on 24 Nov 2013, 01:07 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)

Awesome Xperia Z1

surendhars has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Great Smartphone!! I have chosen Z1 after a long survey and got through many reviews and now I'm loving it, really it's a very good Smartphone, A masterpiece crafted in metal and glass, best camera experience, very easy to handle, highgly Waterproof and dust resistant's!!
overall this a fantastic Smartphone to buy:)

Build quality 10/10 Great permium materials used, superb build quality
Reception 10/10 overall reception is good
Call quality 10/10 call quality is excellent, very clear voice no noise
Internet 10/10 great fast especially in Wifi and 3G
Multimedia 10/10 multimedia experiance is fantasic in this phone
Camera 10/10 best camera in smartphone world, great clarity even in low light!! excellent camera loving it
UI speed 10/10 overall speed is great
Everyday usage 10/10 Easy to handel everyday use
Text input 10/10 superb and easy texts inputs
Display 10/10 great display with high pixels and better viewing angles compare to previous versions, excellent clarity and very natural colours
Battery 10/10 overall battery life is pertty good!! im a average user battery long lasting upto 1 1/2 days without charging. overall good battery.

Pros

• Great Build quality - permimun materials used
  • Waterproof and dust resistant's
  • Blazing fast performance - 2.2 quard core processor
  • 2 GB Ram & Adreno 330
  • Excellent camera
  • Durable tempered glass front & back
  • Excellent call quality