x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Xperia S Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Xperia S Battery Issue

tom-phils 17 Feb 2012, 21:57 posted on

Good day,

As i was browsing this phone on other forums, they are having issues about the battery pack. It is not the ussual type where you can easily replace it with a spare. They were also concern about the life span of the battery. I wonder what sony has to say about this. Some people would want to carry extra battery just in case you used up the first one during long trips or outdoors

posted on 18 Feb 2012, 07:28

1. tom-phils (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)

not to mention if it suddenly hangs when you are using it how will it you reset it, based from problems from other sony phones and myself the only reason is to remove the battery and turn it on again. Plus 1750mAH on a dual core hhhmmmm.... I am having second thoughts....

posted on 13 May 2012, 13:00

5. giry51 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 May 2012)

you can reset the phone by pressing powerbutton+volumeup+voldown and hold it for 5 secs and you are done....

posted on 18 Feb 2012, 14:52

2. riyamlover (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Feb 2012)

what makes this smart phone great ? and what about its coast ?

posted on 06 Mar 2012, 02:16

3. dhie0802 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)

is xperia s will get slow if i will put so many data/files?

how many hours in video playback?

and how much is that?

posted on 24 Mar 2012, 11:18

4. Dejan (Posts: 17; Member since: 24 Mar 2012)

Guys this battery problem will be solved soon,well Sony said that they will roll out an update soon which will solve this battery problem.An update may come as special update just for battery or there is other solution that update will come together with ics.Soo I guess we'll wait and see.And @dhie0802,Xperia S won't get slow if you put more and more data/files on the phone at least that's not for me I got 2 HD movies on the phone and i didn't see any lags yet...As it comes to the video I think battery will hold one full movie but after that you will have to get to plug in your charger.It's great phone guys,I mean there is HD screen after all so you have to keep that on mind...

posted on 29 Sep 2012, 06:48

6. in_core (Posts: 80; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)

How is the battery life and performance now after the latest updates?

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories