x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Discussions
  • Options
    Close

About supported video file formats

prashant_5609 22 Nov 2011, 07:28 posted on

Does it support all video formats like AVI,Divx or some other major video formats.
It seems that it only supports MPEG video file format.

Please Reply if someone has this phone

posted on 23 Nov 2011, 18:54

1. chunkybeats (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)

Hi, yes it will support these formats through an app download (Rockplayer or similar) that will play all the major video formats. Most Android phones dont have native codes on board so just download the app and it will do the rest for you!! Hope this helps.

P.s. i love this phone i have had it a month and still no flaws so far!!

posted on 25 Nov 2011, 01:04

2. Ajaypal (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)

does it have very good camera........plz tell me that is its loose sharpness when clicking the photos???yes or no????
jst tell me sometimes colors are a bit washed out and images lack sharpness?????plz -3 tell me ful specification about camera

posted on 29 Nov 2011, 22:08

3. chunkybeats (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)

Yes the camera is great for what it is. Of course not as good as the 8mp in the Arc but still good all the same. No exmor of course but still its nice and sharp images especially good for outdoor & simple point and shoot! HD recording is awesome too very clear and no lag whatsoever!

Hope this helps in some way, i really was worried what it might of been but no i was really surprised with this little phone and its a real gem!! Just make sure you get a bigger memory card it will save you the bother later!!

posted on 14 Dec 2011, 01:43

4. winnican (Posts: 2; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)

Hello Friends,
Does this cam. has problems like neo ?or neo cam. is better ?

But I red the cam. of neo it's not good as expected so it's not worth to pay more for 8MB cam. of neo. Then I prefer to get normal cam. without problems .

SO I will get neo v .It's less price than neo .

Is It right ?

Also Neo V is new it's released on Aug.2011, I'm sure it's better than neo v.

Thanks

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories