varun03 (unregistered) 03 Oct 2011, 23:12 posted on 0 0
Hi Frnds ...Help me... Need some Info !
Ysday I purchased Xperia mini, I am having some Questions...
1) How to view datas in memory card..?? do i need to install file manger or somting to view..??
2) Ysday I copied some video songs in memory card. But I am unable to view..?? How to view..??
3) Does it support all the video formats..??
waiting fr ur valuable info...thanks :)
1. KaloqnYo (Posts: 22; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
1) Astro FIle Manager (THE BEST)
2)May be you've copied directly to the memory card if is video you should copy It to folder Video.
3)Almost , but if you want XviD and DivX (RockPlayer Lite) I'm not sure.
I have Xperia Mini too and I really like It,please give me your opinion. :)
3. Unsafe.Heaven (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Don't listen to anyone; the best phone you could buy. Bluetooth File Transfer and Astro File Manager are fine.
It doesn't support all formats (what phone does?), install MX video player, that'll play every format you want.