x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Xperia Arc Display Problem

piyush.ray 20 Jul 2011, 01:02 posted on

Hi,

Got my Arc for almost 2 months now, had a major problem just this morning. My phone shutdown on its own, my last action was changing the wallpaper and refreshing the system using Androids Fast Reboot. After that, I cant seem to turn it on again (tried many times pushing the Power button,usually it took only about 5 to 10 sec. for SE to display). I tried removing the battery, sim card and SD card, It did turn on but only for a few seconds then the display would gradually fade, I know its still on but it wont show any display again even after pressing the buttons or the touching the screen in any area not even the power button. Only thing that can show its display back for about 10 seconds is only when i connect it to the charger and then it would fade again. One thing I noticed also was when it displays, all the background are black, no network, wrong date and time and still I cant navigate using the external buttons or touching the screen. Tried all the trouble shooting guidelines and support at SE site but nothing seems to work. Please send me your recommendations as soon as possible.

Thank you.

posted on 20 Jul 2011, 06:48

1. Lava (unregistered)

Maybe you should charge it completely?

posted on 04 Aug 2011, 01:23

2. skalanski (unregistered)

You should bring it back to the shop where you bought it.

posted on 26 Aug 2011, 13:04

3. yanish (unregistered)

Try update your phone with update service or pc companion..Re install the software.it should work again then..

posted on 22 Sep 2011, 01:04

4. Jean L's (unregistered)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc and Xperia Ray, which is the smartest choice? LOL

posted on 29 Sep 2011, 01:23

5. Great Expectation (unregistered)

may be a virus has hit your phone. you may need to format it and put an antivirus..,.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories