Sony Ericsson W810 User Reviews

UI speed7.7/10
Call quality8.3/10

LordCaesar
posted on 29 Jun 2007, 23:48

Sexy yet powerful fone from SE

the best fone i ever had! excellent 2mp camera, outstanding xtra features & incredible walkman player... expandable memory ( i have 2gb slot on my fone). what can i ask 4? its simply amazing...

Humair
posted on 15 Apr 2007, 13:06

GREAT FONE

Well its a Great fone but only lack in 3G technology and LENS COVER of camera , its sound should be much louder otherwise it will be a best of all cell fone but out of these things still i like it very much

musicman
posted on 01 Apr 2007, 05:50

I have had this phone since it came out in May 2006 and use it every day. The battery life is excellent and the build quality the same. I have used it as an MP3 layer on numerous occasions and the sound is very good - even better if you use high quality headphones.

Photos are only ok though, but do the job. Navigating some of the functions can be awkward - remembering what does what and where to find it.

I love the feel of the phone and general ease of use and I am only going to change now to the N95 which I have on order - basically for the Camera and GPS. KNowing Nokia's problems with software reliability on the N80 and battery life I wonder how long it will be before I switch back though !

katie
posted on 15 Jan 2007, 14:46

W810i

I purchased this phone and April and I'm very satisfied with its features. The Walkman capability is very easy and comes with Disc2Phone software which if you can use a computer...trust me you can use it. The megapixel camera is very nice for some simple shots here and there. I have 2 complaints on the device however, it was hard to get used to the keypad placement because they are very close together and I've noticed a big change in dropped calls, but I'm assuming its just a malfunction on just this model, not the ones sold in the states with Cingular.

oliver
posted on 07 Jan 2007, 00:04

nice phone

very lightweight and slim. nice sound quality.especially the headphones. resolution is excellent.the operation is much faster that the older models of sony ericson.

vick
posted on 12 Dec 2006, 16:25

Sony Ericsson W810i

I have had this phone for 2 months and no problems yet. I know many people that have it and none of them rain to any problems. It is a great phone for anyone that loves music. It also has a pretty good cam. They are now givng 4GB FREE with it, if you go wiht rogers. Overall i would give this phone a 9.5/10

GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

francis
posted on 28 Nov 2006, 22:09

W810

i love this phone, had it 1 month only but I LOVE IT. its the best mp3 phone id had. its 2Mega pixel camera is great for a cell phone. on computer the pictures look a little crisp (only complain!!!)

Fredd
posted on 28 Nov 2006, 22:01

the best!!

i love this cell phone. its the best till now. the camera is excellent the same as the reception, never had lost calls in the 4 months id had it. its sound quatity is great. if ure lookin for a phone that plays music and takes great pics buy this. its camera is great for a mobile phone

Kevin
posted on 21 Oct 2006, 08:58

Sony Ericsson w810i

I love this phone. It is just great. I will buy it soon but I've tried it already. I loved it. Incredible To anybody that is planning on buying this phone get it as soon as you can. I saw the phone and wasn't excited. When I finally held it in my hands I loved it. Th ebuttons are in the exact place I wanted them to be. Everything is great. It reacts lighgtning fast. I love the fact that the memory card slot can go up to 4GB and Sony is now making an 8GB memory card. The phone is great. Don't listen to the bad comments. Buy it.

darminiam
posted on 03 Jul 2006, 16:29

W810, my dream phone has arrived

This functions exactly as I want it too. It has full Bluetooth capabilities with no restrictions. Well almost no restrictions. I only wish I could have used a Bluetooth stereo headset to listen to music. But everything else is there.

It has a great camera phone for a cellphone. Remember, this wll not replace a good camera phone, but it is there and you will appreciate all of its functions when you need it in a pinch. Including the night lighting, and other functions.

I have mp3 players, so having one more device that plays mp3s is cool, but not necessary for me, others will appreciate how fully featured the mp3 player on this walkman cellphone.

Also, regarding the Cingular comment someone made. It is coming out for Cingular, but I hear that it is 3 to 6 months out from now. I couldn't wait that long so I had a local shop order it for me (in Burbank, CA) and switched over to T-Mobile so they could give me a HUGE discount on the price by joining a plan.

I have had the phone for almost a week and I'm enjoying it so far.

dsd
posted on 26 Jun 2006, 08:22

is it ever gonna come... :(

Hi Guys,
this phone doesn't come on cingular....I GUESS THEY HAVE ABONDONED IT. I checked out with cingular guys, they don,t have a clue about it. why does phone arena give such wrong information on its site. By lookin at this review, I was waiting for it to come since 1 month, now I feel deceived by this review. No more comin to this site....
sid

CMC
posted on 31 May 2006, 17:38

had the phone for about a month and love it. The only minor issue would be make it a bit thinner like the moto L7 but more than makes for in the great software.

C