Sony Ericsson M600 User Reviews

Jason W
posted on 18 Jul 2007, 19:26

Great All Around Phone

This is my 3rd Sony phone after the w810 and a Blackberry pearl and I must say that I am extremely pleased. I was hesitant to purchase the phone at 1st due to complaints of os crashes and slow downs but I installed the latest firmware and have not had any problems what so ever. The phone is not too big or too small but did take me a day to get used to holding it in my hand while making a call due to the use of slimmer phones in the past. The screen is also very nice and bright but can be difficult to read in daylight which is a problem i encounter now and then. The keypad also works well, although it takes about a week or two to get used to depending on the amount of texting you do. One of the strong points of the phone is the ringer volume as well as ear piece volume, both are extremely impressive and loud enough for most environments. The battery lasts me a 1-2 days depending on usage which I dont mind considering all phone does. I also think the phone is very stylish and this is actually a phone that you most likely will not see anyone else have. I cant find any negative thing to say about this phone, I have a digital camera so i dont really need one on my phone it wouldve been nice but I wouldnt have purchased it if it was really that important to me. Only thing that is really missing to me is wifi which isnt as popular in phones yet but is a nice feature to have. You can find this phone for 230-250 right now which is a steal considering all it does. If your thinking about...

N!M@
posted on 19 Mar 2007, 04:24

it's best phone

it's very nice phone with symbian UIQ3 and touchscreen.
the phone desing is good and the display screen it great
IT IS BEST MOBILE PHONE.
but this phone haven't camera!

Menno
posted on 08 Mar 2007, 13:58

very nice phone

I have the white version. beutiful design.
ther is not wifi on it that's very bad.
i have tomtom on this phone and that's good!!!

Denis
posted on 10 Feb 2007, 18:42

Great Phone, Great OS

I have this mobile more than 30 days and I can say, it was my best buy i have ever made.
Very good OS. No reset, very good in messaging and calling. After a few days I can write long text on the specific keyboard without any problems. I am looking foward new models with UIQ 3. It is much more better operating system than Nokia and its Symbian S60. Touch displey is really very useful in every situation.

Greg
posted on 14 Jun 2006, 14:09

Very nice handset

Compact Symbian 9.1, UIQ3 handset, with bright, touchscreen display. Menuing system is relatively slow, but will probably speed up with new firmware. contains a Philips Nexperia PNX4008 GPU, so 3D programs are accelerated, though performance is not as fast as found in Japanese handsets, or even Sony Ericsson's own W900 (now discontinued).