How powerfull is the sound?
Joe (unregistered) 04 Oct 2011, 06:48 posted on 0 0
do you have more specific spec for the Maximum Power Output for this phone?
Sony Digital Media Players have 16ohms/mW for max power output.
The average 3.5mm jack earphones have 16ohms impedance,
sennheiser MX170 has 32ohms impedance which means you need a headphone amplifier to power it up.
and how about this new Walkman phone?
and compare to Xperia max power output which is better?
1. modux (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
i bought this phone recently, i can't detect the max power but i can say it's good so far. I can hear it in a very crowded bar or cafes.
2. alvinangcutemo (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
is it goog to buy live than samsung mini?
3. eddietrue (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
alvinangcutemo of course this smartphone is much better than the samsung mini
4. mightyvk (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
is this cell phone good to buy???????
plz tell me....................
5. eddietrue (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Of course this cell is really good to buy, this smartphone is one of the betters in cuality/price and it price is really low to it specifications.
Go for it, you wont regreat. :)