x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Ericsson Hazel Discussions
  • Options
    Close

the all new sony hazel

pareshrr 26 May 2010, 10:12 posted on

guys listen to me.. i got this phone. ill explain wat is there and wat is not. first things that are there. its got a decent 5 mp camera. in camera mode there is no night mode. the video mode has it but. its got 2.6 inch screen which looks superb!!1 its got the latest walkman version but the equlizers are not editable.. it does not have the bluetooth remote control feature. and yes u cannot stream you tube videos in wifi mode.. loudspeaker as usual for all sony phones. with the box u get: 2 gb micro sd card, mini usb cable.normal headphones(not mega bass) however the phone has mega bass feature so if u use someother gud head phones the clarity is amazing.. its got a lot of applications.. over all i would say this phone is really gud.. for more details catch me at pareshrr@gmail.com

posted on 15 Apr 2011, 00:32

1. aravindhan (unregistered)

hey there thenks for your post it is a little helpful to mee

i am going to buy this on in india it now here costs about 8000INR
is it woth it i came across some problems like it has poor display quality and also the loudspeakers are not really loud in the crowd

is that true for you.................?

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories