alex (unregistered) posted on 06 Dec 2010, 11:22 0 0
can anyone tell how is the audio quality?on a scale of 1 to 10,how can you rate the audio quality in headphones?
1. suren (unregistered) posted on 12 Feb 2011, 06:02 0 0
I have the same problem..Im intrested in sounds more..So if u get to knw please email me.
2. Mastecher (unregistered) posted on 23 Mar 2011, 20:15 0 0
As for speakers i rate them 5. Cause the sound is poor, or not enough. And, as for the headphones it's fantastic. I rate 8 for headphones.
3. Petr (unregistered) posted on 04 Apr 2011, 14:40 0 0
Have anybody encountered this problem with SE Cedar: after connecting and disconnecting headphones, the phone still thinks the headphones are connected, so you are unable to listen and talk via standard mike and speaker. Any suggestion? Thanks
4. dinesha (unregistered) posted on 03 May 2011, 01:39 0 0
I am have the same problem with sound.So if u get to knw please email me.
5. Sameera (unregistered) posted on 05 May 2011, 05:36 0 0
I also read that sound quality of cedar phones are relay disappointing. Is it true?