Sony Ericsson C905 User Reviews

ZR
posted on 21 Feb 2011, 08:26

5.9

ms

ZR has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It looks cute,nice display, camera is ok, call quality is very bad especially long distance calls

Pros

Cons

• very bad call quality

anno--
posted on 19 Jun 2010, 06:14

awesome

this phone, took a lot of umming and arring, and after reading many biast and unfavourable reviews, i bought one. camera quality, can be enlarged to a2, 4x the size of a 3 megapixel camera, such as k800i. the phone is thicker than most, but it feels great in your hand. the lens slides doen easily, but not by itself in your pocket. the phone does crash, but a simple software update fixes this for 6 or so months, then just give it another update.BUT, DO NOT TRY TO DEBRAND THIS PHONE, IT WON'T WORK AGAIN.

Pros

• EVERYTHING

Cons

• NOTHING

Laurence Coleman
posted on 03 Aug 2009, 16:02

Be aware

I had the C905 since March and despite having it 4 months it has now gone to the mobile phone maker in the sky. O2 online now don't stock it because of the problems with it. As with previous Sony Ericsson phones or maybe it's just bad luck. The C905 started off well, but I used to use the alarm to get myself up in the morning and used to switch it off before I went to sleep. So what I hear you say, but pretty much from day one when the alarm went off, obviously the phone started up, but then it crashed and wouldn't start up again unless I took the back off, removed the battery and reinserted etc. So in the end I didn't turn it off. Finally it gave up the ghost when the ear speaker packed up, a regular problem I've been informed, substandard wiring or something like that. If you don't get any problems you've been lucky, but unlike me i've had to return successive phones K800 and K850...I've had enough of Sony Ericsson...useless.

Pros

• 8mp Camera is awesome, easy to use.

Cons

• Crashes regularly, prone to problems

posted on 11 Jul 2009, 08:21

Have owned this phone for a while now and have to say well done Sony, now if you a old school Sony user or new to the brand you wont find a more complete handset, it oozes style and design wise is a very smart piece of gadgetry.Camera is amazing and after recent software update can compete with my cybershot camera with out a doubt, infact it’s taken its place in most cases.Mp3 is great, I dj around the UK and I sometimes need a good mp3 player whilst I travel, it provides a deep and rich audio experience whilst on the move.Gps is bang on , make sure that you have it set up as assisted and all will be fine using wayfinder or as I use because its free on my price plan orange maps.Really can’t say enough was a bit concerned about a few reviews that I have seen but all is fine as I don’t give my phones a hidingGet one ASAP there worth it; keep up the good work Sony

ROFL
posted on 19 Jan 2009, 14:47

It's Ok

This phone is ok but it's practicly the same as most other sony ericssons and the fact that it's really thick makes you think twice about choosing this phone.
Overall it's your typical sony ericsson mobile with a good camera.

posted on 24 Nov 2008, 04:41