- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.86 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.21 x 1.75 x 0.86 inches (81mm x 44mm x 22mm)
the average is 4.6 oz (131 g) 2.79 oz (79 g)
- 2.79 oz (79 g)
- 101 x 80 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (745 min) 3.50 hours
- 3.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (487 h) 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 8.3 days (200 hours)
- 500 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Polyphonic ringtones (16 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice dialing, Voice commands
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Siemens SL55 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.