- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (1.02 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.02 x 1.97 x 1.02 inches (102 x 50 x 26 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (137 g) 4.97 oz (141 g)
- 4.97 oz (141 g)
- 240 x 320 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- 1.3 megapixels
- Exposure compensation, Burst mode
- Video calling
- Built-in storage:
- 0.028 GB
- Storage expansion:
- MMC, SD
- 870 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 2100 MHz
- Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Sharp 802SH specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.