- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.79 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.25 x 1.77 x 0.79 inches (108 x 45 x 20 mm)
the average is 4.9 oz (139 g) 2.93 oz (83 g)
- 2.93 oz (83 g)
- 128 x 128 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 65 536
- 0.3 megapixels VGA
- Self-timer, Effects, Burst mode, White balance presets, Night mode
- Built-in storage:
- 0.0037 GB
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (702 min) 7.00 hours
- 7.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (485 h) 18.8 days (450 hours)
- 18.8 days (450 hours)
- 850, 1900 MHz
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Sendo S601 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.