x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Sanyo SCP-2700 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Durable and Pretty Good

Phone User (unregistered) 16 May 2011, 20:33 posted on

I have had this phone for almost two years, and being a teenager, I find it a good messaging phone. I dropped it in the toilet and it still works and I've dropped it about a bajillion times. It has never pocket dialed and it sends texts pretty fast. It has a 1.3 megapixle camera wich in my opinion is great, and the internet access is relativley quick. The only problem I've had is when your roaming it has the wrong time on incoming messages, but it doesn't interfere with anything it just bugs me. If your looking for an easy to use cheap phone for texting and durability, I would reccomend this phone 100%.

posted on 23 Sep 2011, 16:19

1. Kate (unregistered)

I seriously don't recommend this phone. It dials when its in my pocket or bag. It goes on the data thing & when you get the Spring check you have to pay because it went by itself in the data & i still dont have a clue of what happened. The camara is not that good , i think its always dark. The good thing is that you can text easily and that you can drop it a million times and nothing happens to it xD.When you are texting it takes time to send one text & sometimes might say that it failed. I think it depends but most of the time it does have signal, which is good.If you have big fingers i dont recommend it cuz the keyboard or whatever its small, but it wasnt a problem for me. In my opinion i didnt like the phone at all i had it for two years & i dropped it idont know how many times because i want it to break it & get a new one. I'm going to buy the trender because it seems a lot better too bad Spring sucks and everywhere i go they dont have it they just have the Vero which i think its ugly , i dont know why: maybe not my type being a teenager! ;)

posted on 23 Sep 2011, 16:23

2. Kate (unregistered)

ohh i didnt meant to say Spring sucked it just does for me in this months because you check something on Spring.com & go to the store and they dont have it. Go a week later still dont have it. I guess ill just have to wait, BUT AM VERY INPATIENT !

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories