Sanyo Katana II User Reviews

Nessa
posted on 17 Dec 2007, 16:07

6.6

Not too happy

I bought this because I loved my original Katana. That was my favorite phone. When I got this one, I was highly disappointed. The texting is slow. I text fast. Many times, I have pushed the send button and closed the phone and waited about 5 to 10 seconds for it to finally say "sending message". If you aren't a heavy texter, then this phone is fine. I like it. I just don't like how slow the texting is. Picture quality is also not that great.

FerneyZAN
posted on 08 Nov 2007, 16:08

Not Bad At All..

I never had or played with the original Katana, but this one is not bat at all. I got this phone because I needed a good quality phone with all the minimum basics and all, and this phone is just what I need.. I'm not a heavy data or text user, but I do like to take pictures with my phones which happens to be this phone's only weakness. VGA Camera or not, still, this phone is worth the money if you are looking for a nice looking good quality phone for normal use..