Sanyo Katana DLX User Reviews

posted on 28 Apr 2010, 18:06

alright i guess

k so i loved it when i got it but not so much anymore. about a week after i got this phone my vibrate started to go all wako. i never even kept my phone anywhere near water and i never dropped it either. now i can't use a vibrate and there is really no way to fix it. another problem i had were scratches. the thing that stops my phone when i flip it up scratched the top. that bugs me a little. besides those problems the phone is great. it has many features and its PINK.

Brandon Colon
posted on 16 May 2009, 19:32

this fone is good and bad but more bad

this fone sucks and doesnt suck call quality is great web connection but.... music player is shitpaste low ringers looks gay flips stupid sucks 2 txt on the fone is a good first fone but if your looking for a new fone u should get a blackberry instinct or some other coool smartfone hope this helps

Pros

• web call quality shiny

Cons

• not much to do camera looks gray flips stupid looks shiny but gay mnot much to do on it

LOVELYLADY
posted on 27 Jul 2008, 02:19 (Posts: 0; Member since: 27 Jul 2008)

4.8

I DON'T LIKE THE KATANA DLX!!!!

I HAD THIS PHONE FOR 1 DAY AND SENT IT BACK. I HATE ALL KATANA PHONES. THE FEATURES AREN'T GOOD, YOU CAN'T RECORD VOICE MEMOS AND MAKE THEM INTO RINGTONES, AND YOU CAN BARELY HEAR IT WHEN IT RINGS. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER KATANA OF ANY KIND. RESTRICTING YOUR PHONE 2 "CONTACTS ONLY' DOESN'T MAKE SINCE 2 HAVE ON THE PHONE WHEN IT WILL RING ABOUT 10 TIMES BEFORE GOING 2 VOICEMAIL WHEN THE "CONTACTS ONLY" FEATURE ON THE PHONE IS DESIGNED 2 LET CALLERS WHO AREN'T IN YOUR CELL PHONEBOOK AND UNWANTED CALLERS 2 BE SENT STRAIGHT 2 VOICEMAIL AFTER 1 RING. I LUV THAT FEATURE BUT ON THIS PHONE IT SUCKS AS WELL AS OTHER FEATURES ON THE KATANA DLX AS A MATTER OF FACT ON ANY KATANA OR SANYO PHONE LOL!

McKenzie
posted on 04 Jun 2008, 16:44

LOVE THIS PHONE!!!

I got this phone in March and I'm so happy. When I started my service with Sprint over 5 years ago my very first phone was a Sanyo and so was my 2nd.

I strayed away on my 3rd phone with Sprint and got the Samsung Upstage - BIG MISTAKE! I got the DLX because I couldn't take the Upstage one day longer.

Sanyo always delivers - at least for me. I won't ever - ever, ever, ever - get anything the rest of my stay with the Sprint network.

The design is great and stylish. There's a lot of memory. The media player works wonderful. Internet connection is fast - gsm and umts. Sound quality is great too. The only downside is the way the flip was made - it's just a little different. But I haven't had any complaints from anyone who calls me or when I call them.

Thanks Sanyo!!

Much better than the RAZR it replaced
posted on 21 Feb 2008, 10:05

I bought a KATANA DLX at full price just 2 months after joining Sprint.

When I went back to Sprint, I decided on the MOTORAZR since it seems like everybody has them, so it's a good choice, right? Well, it was a bad choice. The Sprint RAZRs have battery life problems. 2 days on an extended battery (or less than 1 on the standard) WITHOUT using it is bad. I went to my local Sprint store about 2 months into the contract and paid $330 + $20 for a holster to get a phone that actually works. I love the KATANA DLX and will never buy a moto again!

jen
posted on 21 Aug 2007, 00:59

katana

i love this phone. its quick on the web, music sounds great, nice pics & cool features. light weight and easy to use. i highly recomend this telephone.

ishi
posted on 17 Jul 2007, 02:28

great phone!

ola! actually.. i find this phone nice.. hope that i can find this phone here in the philippines.. promise! i'll buy this phone.. for only 100 dollars.. though this phone dont have a wireless internet.. its okey..