x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sanyo Incognito SCP-6760 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

SANYO Incognito is horrible.

beccajoyy 26 Jul 2010, 12:12 posted on

Seriously the worst phone I've ever had. I thought my old LG Rumor was bad, but this one takes the cake. I've had it for a little over 2 months and it's been screwed up from day 1. It's stylish looking and the keyboard is nice, but the phone has soo many problems. 1) You can hardly do anything from the front screen. Can't read new texts, send texts, or edit contacts list or call history. Can only see that you have a missed alert, can only see contacts, can only see call history. The front screen is impossible to read in the daylight, so if someone's calling you and you're outside, you just have to answer and hope it's not someone you'd rather press the "ignore" button on. The touch feature is extremely annoying as well. When calling your voicemail, you have to unlock the screen to press 1 and call, then you have to hold down the unlock button AGAIN to type in your password, then lock it again to put your face on it to listen to it, then unlock it again to delete the message and press end. This is bad for calling people while you're driving also, because you have to used more than one click of a button to answer a call or end a call. Yes, when someone is calling, you have to hold down the unlock button to unlock the screen to answer it. 2)Some may say this is a "texting phone," but only if you're texting one person. Even then it still has some problems. If you recieve another text while you're reading a text or replying back, it will freeze up, and usually I have to manually take out the battery, put it back in, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again and hopefully I'm able to read the text. I was reading a text just last night and I got a phone call at the same time and my whole phone spazzed. I had to take out the battery etc, turn it on, and it said "service error," so I had to completely turn it off all over again. If the call was an emergency, I would have obviously been of no help to them considering it took me 5 minutes to even call them back. I have to take out the battery at least twice a day to fix my frozen phone. 3) Even when you aren't texting, this phone is incredibly slow and lags all the time. You cannot quickly shuffle through to your menu, then click back and go check your inbox. No, you have to wait for it to catch up to your "fast clicking." Overall, this phone is a piece of junk. I wish I had waited longer to see what others' reviews would be on it so I could have renewed my contract to another phone. Now I am stuck with this idiot phone for the next 2 years. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT get this phone unless you move as slow as it does.

posted on 12 Jan 2011, 15:21

1. Katrina (unregistered)

I know!!! I had the LG rumor also and I thought it was time for me to get a new phone. So I got the Incognito and I agree with all things you said. And also it's a pain in the butt to figure out your inbox. It's so screwed up. It's confusing, slow, and annoying. I hated it and then went back to my LG rumor lol.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories