Samsung Wave 723 User Reviews

Anzio
posted on 28 Mar 2011, 09:44

Best phone ever had!

Anzio has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

First of all, thank you Samsung for making a phone at an affordable price. First thing I wanna talk about is the design. I really like the metallic back cover of the phone. Really feels like that this phone really is built for toughness and yet fashionble. I have the white colour and it is really beautiful. The leather cover gives you that fashion feeling to your phone and yet useful to protect the screen. I've put a screen protector and plus the leather cover I get full protection for the screen. Second is the functionality. The touch screen is as accurate and responsive as my iPod nano 6th gen. The music recognition is a plus because now I can get information on the song that I never heard off. Even the screen is just TFT display, I still think that it is better than most phones with regular TFT display. The camera is just everything I need for everyday photo shooting. The music player is very good. And the 5.1 surround sound is just superb. You also get the functions from the original wave except swpye but does not bother although I do hope that they will add swpye on the next bada update. I would like to talk more about this awesome phone but I don't have the time. You just gonna have try it yourself. Oh and this is a smartphone and yes it handles multiple applications! Oh yeah and Samsung apps is growing. Much wider choice of apps!

Internet 9/10 Net is good but sometimes it lags on heavy pages but that is understandable because of the heavy page rendering.
Multimedia 9/10 Video player only supports mp4 and 3gp format at 320x240 but that's okay. Not really satisfied with the video recording but it's good for basic recording. Camera and music player is all the way for the win!
UI speed 9/10 Bit sluggish when multitasking while a heavy app is on.