x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Samsung Wave 525 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

wave 525

bidwiy (unregistered) 17 Nov 2010, 12:46 posted on

IT seems a very good mobile it is a recent model

posted on 13 Dec 2010, 01:44

1. Amrita Rana (unregistered)

i recently bought this phone.... And i love it...

posted on 06 Feb 2011, 05:34

2. jiebenz (unregistered)

which phone is better, samsung wave 525 or samsung galaxy 5??plzz help me..

posted on 06 Mar 2011, 10:03

3. Arya (unregistered)

hai,
i recently bought this phone.. and am sorry, but it is the worst phone i have ever seen in my life.. it gets hang all the time.. and am fed up with this phone..
so it is my sincere advice to all who wants to buy it that pls don't waste ur money.
And ofcourse i am going to change my damn mobile...

posted on 08 May 2011, 00:13

4. piyush (Posts: 1; Member since: 07 May 2011)

i want to buy samsung wave 525 is this mob. is best or worst plz tell me

posted on 20 Jul 2011, 09:08

5. KCS Reddy (unregistered)

I suggest not to purchase this phone. They are numerous iicons like China phones, but basic requirements are absent. It is hell to recharge with this phone as the key pad disappears as soon as u type 123 and dial and cannot type other digits as required by the service provide. Also you cannot find the age of the person whose birthday is being reminded. The mobile goes silent without your knowledge because the icon is put in such a confused place.

posted on 01 Aug 2011, 05:48

6. Zab (unregistered)

I was wondering how much is this phone in malaysia? I've search and googled it but nothing shows up. Pls help me find out how much is Samsung Wave 533 & Samsung Wave 525 price in Malaysia. ty

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories