x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Transform Ultra Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Nice

Matt_956 (unregistered) 15 Sep 2011, 15:24 posted on

I've been playing with this bad boy for the past 2 weeks all I have to say "Very Nice"

posted on 15 Sep 2011, 15:58

1. D_@n730 (unregistered)

Does this use the new WALKIE TALKIE CDMA or not chirp at all?

posted on 03 Oct 2011, 16:21

6. weddingcrasher (unregistered)

This is a cdma phone not an iden phone so it will not have direct connect/chirp

posted on 18 Sep 2011, 17:52

2. teddy (unregistered)

lik4e wats the screen size dude im dyin to know is the phone smooth she looks like a beauty my fingers are meltin to type n my mouth is waterin like homer for donuts i want that ultra

posted on 19 Sep 2011, 04:09

3. awefiuh (unregistered)

hey is there any UI or is it purely stock android

posted on 03 Oct 2011, 16:22

7. weddingcrasher (unregistered)

This will have the new Boost mobile ID packs

posted on 22 Sep 2011, 15:58

4. xman (unregistered)

Does anyone know how much internal memory this thing has?? RAM/ROM Some applications will not move to the SD card so having at least 512Rom would be good.

posted on 22 Sep 2011, 23:50

5. mekaone (unregistered)

Hey Xman.
I just found this review and it states 1GB of internal ram. YES!!!!!
2GB would be better but compared to my Prevail at 161MB, 1GB is king :-)
I was always running out of internal space and a lot of apps still have to run on internal memory such as The Weather Channel, Facebook and Google+.
http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=3025&c=samsung_sph-m930_transform_ultra
Cash in hand and set to go to get mine on the 7th I hope.

posted on 07 Oct 2011, 15:57

8. Shabbypenguin (unregistered)

Hey guys, some of you prevail owners may remember me ;) anyways me and interdpth are having a competition, see who roots this phone first. we are gunna have STU forums up on teh ACS site here shortly. anyways here is a url you can join and help me get this pesky phone rooted, just say my name and if ikm around ill chat with ya :)

posted on 08 Oct 2011, 20:55

9. pianomatt (unregistered)

So i haven't had the chance to get an andriod for boost yet I was holding out on getting the prevail because i heard that a new one was going to be coming out. I currently have the samsung seek and the one thing i don't like about it is that you always have to type with the keyboard I was wondering does that transform ultra have that where if you choose to you can type text with it closed it's just a pain to always have to open to type for a short responce.

posted on 11 Oct 2011, 09:31

10. BreeziBarbi (unregistered)

is this the better phone to get ?? i have been really indecisive about getting this i have had a blackberry for almost 2 yrs and im stuck between this phone and the blackberry style .. but i am really interested in the android phones..

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy Accessories

Latest stories