x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung T528 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Not For Me

robroy (unregistered) 05 Sep 2011, 12:19 posted on

I have been using a U450 for over a year. I recently left Alltel for Straight Talk and got this T528. I REALLY do not like this phone. I have had it for several days now and it will be replaced as soon as the other one I ordered comes in the mail.

I could probably get used to the phone with all it's touch screen stuff, but the little virtual keyboard is just too small for me. I got used to typing on the keypad of the 450 and this virtual thing does not even compare.

I know, somebody will probably say that this phone is superior. It depends on what you use it for. All I need is a good reliable phone that I can talk and text on. I had it with the U450. I will have it again at the end of this month. ;)

posted on 27 Oct 2011, 09:12

1. ZZERO (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)

I agree Rob. I've had this two months and thought I would get used to it. Touch pad to small. Phone turns itself off and locks funtions frequently, doesn't ring somtimes as well. I would not recommend this phone.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories