x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Seek Discussions
  • Options
    Close

should i get this phone?

ana101 (unregistered) 19 Nov 2010, 17:20 posted on

hey im getting a phone n i thou of getting this one but i dont know if i should does the touch sreen part work good? if i dont want to to text off my keyborad can i text off the sreen?

posted on 25 Nov 2010, 18:33

1. Rick (unregistered)

Get this phone, but not with Spint or Boost Mobile. If you know of a kroger go there and see if they have an i-wireless display. I-wireleeess is an MVNO of sprint and hav great phones and awesome plans. Their 3 best phones ar the sanyo 2700 juno, which i have with them, the lg rumor 2, and the samsung seek. Their three best plans are for $25 per month, you get unlimited text, 200 minutes, and 200 MB of web. For $20 per month you get unlimited text. For just $55 per month you get unimited talk, text, and web. And with the kroger/sprint i-wireless, whn you give them your kroger plus card number, you will get 400 free minutes on the phone, 200 the first time and then the next time you buy airtime you will get the other 200. After that they save your kroger card number and every time you spend $100 with your kroger card, you get 20 free minutes or a $1 credit if you are on an unlimited plan. So yes, get the good touchscreen seek with i-wireless of Kroger if they have them at your local kroger which i am sure they will. I-wireless is great and has all of those great benefits. The seek they have is available in blue/black or pink, but not red. I-wireless is a geat prepaid mvno of sprint and you would probably like it. The seek is their best phone as of now and it is a good phone. Go to their website, iwirelesshome.com for all of the info.

posted on 25 Nov 2010, 18:35

2. Rick (unregistered)

no you cant text on the screen, you must use the keyboard. Sorry.

posted on 26 Nov 2010, 16:40

3. Rick (unregistered)

oh and let me reword that about the fee minutes program. What i meant to say is that with very $100 spent you will get 20 free minutes, or you will get the $1 credit if you are on the unlimited $55 per month plan

posted on 04 Jan 2011, 22:12

4. Sarah (unregistered)

YES! this is the best fone everrrrr its a smmartphonne

EMily 13 From Colorado:) LOVE

posted on 04 Oct 2011, 12:12

5. Never (unregistered)

never ever get this worthless "PHONE". Wasted my money and Im sooooooo MAD.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories