- Lacks Wi-Fi
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Too little RAM memory (32 MB RAM)
- Low resolution display (176 x 220 pixels)
- Low-resolution camera (1 megapixel)
- The camera lacks autofocus
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- No front-facing camera
- Lacks global positioning system (GPS)
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Windows Mobile Standard
- 176 x 220 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Additional display:
Additional display - Shows specs of the phone's additional display
Resolution - Refers to the width and the length od the additional display
- 128 x 96 pixels
- 1 megapixel
- Exposure compensation
- Shooting Modes:
- Night mode, Burst mode, Frames
- System memory:
System memory - System memory, or RAM memory is the type of memory that the device uses to temporarily store data from the OS or currently-running apps. The more RAM available to the device, the better the performance will be when multiple or heavier programs are running.
- 32 MB RAM / 64 MB ROM
- Storage expansion:
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Computer sync, Infrared
- Service lights, Vibration, Phone profiles
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung SGH-i270 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.