- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.70 inches inches)
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Proprietary USB connector - have to use its cable instead of a standard microUSB
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.40 x 2.00 x 0.70 inches (112 x 51 x 18 mm)
the average is 4.4 oz (125 g) 4.34 oz (123 g)
- 4.34 oz (123 g)
- Physical size:
- 2.1 inches
- 176 x 220 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 134 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Talk time:
the average is 10 h (615 min) 5.00 hours
- 5.00 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 18 days (433 h) 15.0 days (360 hours)
- 15.0 days (360 hours)
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC
- 1.3 megapixels
- 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 1000 entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Picture ID, Ring ID
- Calendar, Alarm, To-Do, Calculator, Converter, World clock, Stopwatch, Memo
- SMS, MMS (T9), Predictive text input
- 2.0, EDR
- Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung SGH-T401G specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.