Samsung SGH-T349 User Reviews

Kiddo:D
posted on 10 Jul 2010, 19:05

Descent phone :D

I have had this phone for 1 year already and I'm surprised its still working. Usually, I bust all my phones. This is my 5th phone, by the way. Anyways, when I first got it, it was complicated. It took me a few hours to figure the phone out and the keyboard. The keyboard made texting a bit frustrating and sometimes it would take forever for the message to sent. If you want to use Email, it'll take 1-2 minutes to download one single email. Than, if it has images attached to it, you gotta download them separately to view them. So after that experience, I just decided to view my email on my computer. Instant Messaging was okay. Camera quality never bothered me neither did the video quality. My opinion, my pictures came out clear & that pleased me. You can insert a memory card to the phone but what bother me about that, is that your photos, you take, don't automatically save to the memory card. You have to move the file or copy it. The music player was okay. Though, there are 10 playlists which could only hold up to 50 songs each. You can add songs from your memory card also not only the ones from the phone. Bluetooth was awesome. Web browsing can sometimes be fast and others times it can be slow. But I always rely on it when I feel the urge to use twitter directly from my phone. The battery pleased me from all the things from the phone. I would text and talk all day, but the phone would survive; maybe 2 or 1 battery left. Sometimes, its says "Recharge". But when I dropped it in...

Pros

• Camera Quality. Music Player. Blue Tooth. Video Recorder. Instant Messaging. Quality Volume. Call Quality.

Cons

• Slow Internet. Slow Email. Messaging. Keyboard.

kayla
posted on 03 Jan 2010, 00:20

great!!

I have this phone and i personally think it's great  especially for texting. The only part that is a disadvantage is that the battery gets low easily. But, overall i would highly reccomend. I'd give it a 8 out of 10. I love it I had it for about 6 months and it still works great and most of all its very easy to work for anyone whose not use to cell phones. It doesn't have that many apps. Although it does have the neccersary apps like calculator, alarm, and tip calculator.