Samsung SGH-T105G User Reviews

Everyday usage6.2/10
UI speed3.4/10
Camera1.4/10

johnthebreeze
posted on 29 Mar 2012, 17:58 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)

As simple as it gets

johnthebreeze has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This phone has frequently been an interim, in-between phone. Very low price and as long as you don't talk or text a lot it's very cheap. The buttons are kinda small, but then again my fingers are kinda large.

NoOne
posted on 28 Jul 2011, 02:06

Die Spamers

NoOne has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Not a phone for pocket carry. It will call 911 when the keypad is locked and you will not notice until the operator calls you back "I received a 911 call from this phone, is every thing alright?"....... Yes every thing is fine just my phone is feeling paranoid is all.

Build quality 2/10 Calls 911 with the keypad locked way to easy.

Pros

• Simple.

Cons

• Very poor emergency call feature.

tmdk421
posted on 19 Jul 2011, 12:01 (Posts: 0; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)

accept for pocket dialing 911 all of the time a good cheap phone

tmdk421 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

in the few months i have had it's pocket dialed 911 6 times at least, all with the ohne supposedly locked. what i have found is while locked if the combinations "08", "000" "999"and of course "911"it will bring up a screen that says emergency call. with buts to confirm or cancel.

knolan
posted on 30 Jan 2011, 18:36

Great and Reliable phone

knolan has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got this phone as a cheap cell phone for when i go camping, i go camping a lot and i always drop my good at&t phone in water or i lose it, i got this phone as a cheap cell that i could use for this purpose, i droped it in water at least 2 times and it still works like the same day i opened it. if you are looking for a basic great! cell phone this is the one for you.

Pros

• light weight

Cons

• small screen

eric dergan
posted on 01 Nov 2010, 15:15

mr.

eric dergan has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

keeps calling emergence number without my knowing about it.
so far has called 14 times ... while the phone is locked in pocket or pouch that it comes with . called trac phone mulitpul times about it, they say its not possible to call-out while the phone is locked. this is not true. i called a number with three 9's on the phone when locked and it dialed out... I think this phone should be recalled and pulled of the shelf!!
I pay by the minute and they are all going to calls to the emergence number and now the 911 are going to charge me with $ 150.00 fee for a non-emergence call if it dials out again.
otherwise this is a get phone to txt and talk.

Pros

• simple
  • nice looking

Cons

• it may dial out when Locked
  • not a loud phone

thomaskopel
posted on 29 Sep 2010, 21:22

son's phone

I purchased this phone for my son a while ago with the tracfone company.  My son told me that he really enjoys the use of this phone.  Apparantly this phone has great text messaging services as my son always seems to be messaging someone.  This phone is way better than any of my past prepaid phones.  I really do enjoy using this phone.

5thelemental
posted on 28 Aug 2010, 23:39

Reliable phone

I have got this phone wet twice and it still works just like the day I bought it for 10 dollars at walmart.  I use the tracfone service and i get good reliability and my calls are very clear.  I love how small and compact this phone is because I am a simple kind of guy.  I think that tracfone offers a great deal on this phone and it is definitly great for me.

Pros

• compact, simple, reliable

Cons

• no blutooth

Megan
posted on 30 Jul 2010, 15:11

Nice and Simple cell phone

I have this Tracfone for about 2 months now and love it. It's lightweigt, compact, has a nice size display and handsfree speaker. I only use the phone to talk and occasionally text and paying $10 for the phone is awesome. if you're not into gadgets and not a avid phone user, this is the phone for you.