- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.90 inches inches)
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 3.80 x 1.90 x 0.90 inches (98 x 48 x 23 mm)
the average is 4.8 oz (138 g) 4.10 oz (116 g)
- 4.10 oz (116 g)
- 176 x 220 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 262 144
- 0.3 megapixels VGA, Swivel
- Burst mode, Frames, Effects
- Talk time:
the average is 12 h (713 min) 2.50 hours
- 2.50 hours
- Stand-by time:
the average is 20 days (489 h) 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 6.2 days (150 hours)
- 800 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung SGH-S341i specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.