- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Lacks an e-mail client
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 240 x 320 pixels
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- 16 777 216
- Storage expansion:
- 5 megapixels
- Video calling
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- TV-Out, Computer sync, Infrared
- Music ringtones (MP3, AAC), Polyphonic ringtones (64 voices), Vibration, Speakerphone
- Officially announced:
- 10 Mar 2005
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung SGH-P860 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.