Samsung SGH-G600 User Reviews

Camera9.5/10
Multimedia4.5/10
Internet6.5/10

knightlore
posted on 03 Jul 2012, 04:41 (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)

G600

knightlore has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Another fantastic phone from 2007, still use it as a back up phone, the camera very good, size, fits nice in your hand and pocket, good battery life, futuristic looking, think it's better than some of the new phones Samsung bought out after

Build quality 8/10 it's strong..
Reception 8/10 alway had good reception..
Call quality 8/10 good clear sound..
Internet 7/10 never got the net to work that well.
Camera 9/10 fantastic 5meg camera.
Everyday usage 9/10 it just the best phone in 2007
Text input 9/10 good
Display 9/10 good clear screen

Pros

• everything...

Cons

pinky
posted on 15 Jan 2011, 03:26 (Posts: 0; Member since: 15 Jan 2011)

Samsung G600

pinky has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It that time again.. upgrade.. I've been using the G600 for the last 2 years and I am very happy with most of it. It's a very user friendly phone (that have to go to all Samsung phones tough) The only problems I do have with this phone are the sound quality and that you have to use the phone tones for message alert tone.. That's about that. But the problem is to upgrade from this phone (not down- grade) My options are the follow: Blackberry curve 8520 smartphone, vodafone vf 845, samsung Star S5233, Nokia X3, Nokia X3-02 Touch & type, Nokia 5230 Rihanna, LG Chatterbox plus, HTC Smart.. What 2 do....

Internet 6/10 Can not open all files
Multimedia 2/10 Atleast it does have one
Camera 10/10 5mp.. Don't have to say more..
Battery 5/10 If you love playing games and surf on the net. Well then you might charge like me, every night!!!. But if you don't it's not that bad.. that is for the 5

Charlotte Walker
posted on 10 Oct 2009, 09:18

Miss

This is a good phone i've had it for nearly 2 years and its only now began to slow down and not work. The only bad thing i say about it is that it may have a 5 Mega Pixel camera but the photo quality isn't that good. Otherwise its a good phone!

meeh
posted on 24 May 2009, 18:13

SDHC card

i read in the preview, some one says this samsung SGH G600 is compatible with SDHC card. Recently i bought SDHC card 4GB, PNY brand, but it doesn't work at all..

Nobel
posted on 09 Aug 2008, 18:44

i love this phone!!!

Honestly, there are lots of phones from other brands that support technological advancement s like 3G & WiFi but after a couple of years of having 3G in the Philippines I don't seem to see people really used the 3G technology often, in fact never seen one. It is not because the system is not working well but the price is steep for a video call and many considers it impractical. On the other hand we have laptops for the internet so I don't feel eager to buy a wifi ready cellphone.

i felt really happy after purchasing G600. It gives you the basic needs that a mobile phone should have. It has a brilliant user interface, keypads have good feedback, camera is excellent, slide mechanism is reliable and the materials used are top notch.

a real bargain for a phone in terms of quality, functionality and practicality. if you looking to replace your old phone, do check the G600 and be amazed by it.

Popik
posted on 25 Jul 2008, 05:17

I can only recommand it!

Hi! This my first phone from Samsung and I´m very satisfied.
I bought it in czech republic on 12.7.2008 for 4900kč = 204 euro. I guess, that this phone is much better for normal people, than iphone 3G. Normal keyboard, better camera, video 640x480 really nice, you can also read .txt, .doc cocuments, play .aac,.mp3,.mp4 - 320x240. It has everything what I need. It has very intuitive control, medium size - I guess the best for phones. Three things what could be better: battery staus (only 3parts), support micro sdhc card, support 3G and wi-fi. I agree with the previous opinions and I can recommand it to everyone, who don´t need 3G and pay for it every month.

Joe bonasse
posted on 16 Jun 2008, 15:08

Hi guys,
if u are wondering wether to get this phone then my advice is definatley yes! My brother and I both have this phone and we find it very good durable phone. I used to have the Sony Ericson W910i. In my opinon this a good phone to a degre. I myself put 181 tracks of music on there and a couple of videos and had 104 KB left on a 1 GB card which I got with the phone. This cause the phone 2 slow down alot and the samsung doesn't do this at all. Like some1 commented in a different review, the sound quality is extremely good and the camera is amazing. Me writing on the 16/6/08 I think that this is one of the best phones on the market at the moment. (excluding the apple iPhone and the nokia N95/8GB) The look of this phone I think is very slek and the design alows it to sit in your hand nicely. This phone is neither too big or small, fat or thin or wide .

Hope this helps!
;-)

Dylan
posted on 08 May 2008, 22:36

Samsung G600

The g600 is a great user friendly phone, easy to navigate menus, awesome camera features (and camera of course). I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality which was AWESOME! all in all awesome phone, great value!

kalanch
posted on 22 Oct 2007, 13:18

A fine piece of electronics

It's my first Samsung mobile device, but it overcame my expectations. Camera is wonderful, battery lifetime is great (2-3 days, if U don't use too much flash in camera) and a2dp (with motorola ht820 HF) is just wonderful feature. And he really catches eye with nice, elegant design.
There is only one thing in G600 that is annoying- slow data transfer from microsd card to PC thorugh Samsung software (5MP pictures and vga movies are bigger, than you can expect :P ). But if U own a microsd adapter- then this hand is just brilliant.