Samsung Juke User Reviews

Battery8.5/10

Daryl
posted on 23 Oct 2007, 19:10

I Love It!!!

This beautifull phone is great, I mean really what more can you ask for. please buy this phone you won't regret it. I don't love my wife as much as I love this phone.

PJ
posted on 23 Oct 2007, 11:28

New Juke User

Smaller than the orginal Ipod nano, very easy yo use. It's sturdy, lightweight, and user friendly. It doesn't lack anything essentail and for the adverage caller and occasional texter I love the compact design (makes the Razr feel like I was carrying an encyclopedia) I don't know how much I'll utilize the music player, but it's nice to have the option. This not just a phone for teenagers. If your looking to downsize on bulk but not on quality go for the Juke.

Jo Ann
posted on 21 Oct 2007, 21:54

It's a nice phone..

I got this phone in teal today because my KRZR died without a warning. This phone is very small. It's about the size of Apple's very first iPod shuffle. The screen and keys are very small yet the phone is easy to use. It's $99 with a $50 mail in rebate, but I don't think it's worth the price. Mainly targeted for young adults. It comes with a headphone that matches your phone's color and there's an USB to hook it up to your computer to put songs in.

Senor Phone Reviewer
posted on 20 Oct 2007, 00:30

Creativity From Samsung

The Juke upon first glance is typically religated to the kids and young adults market, but after some hands on time with this, its actually a very sweet little device.

First off with the colors....personally I feel that Samsung should have gone the way of interchangable faceplates on this one. It would have appealed more to the segment, and given the Big V much more to sell. I personally like the teal, but what do I know?

But lets get down to it. Its a music phone, and it does that pretty well. With just under 2 gigs free for music, this fella does the trick for loading up around 500 of your favorite tunes in multiple formats. In the box you will find the software to make this happen along with the USB cable, and some headphones that are color matched to the phone (im sure the accessory department of Verizon wasnt thrilled).

The phone voice quality and speaker volume are both surprisingly good. The small keypad can pose a challenge, but I was able to text on it just as easily as a much larger keyed phone like the RAZR. The screen quality is basic, as is the camera, with the actual picture often leaving you guessing as to what you just took a picture of due to its diminutive size.

The GPS works as well as any other VZNav product, and the basic features are enough for most of the standard end users out there.

The down side of this guy is the following...no EVDO and no V-Cast ON A MUSIC PHONE!!! I feel this was a huge oversight, but who am i to doubt the brains of...