Samsung Infuse 4G User Reviews

Text input9.4/10
Everyday usage8.7/10
UI speed8.5/10

MYTHiKAL
posted on 22 Dec 2011, 17:35 (Posts: 33; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)

PRETTY GOOD PHONE.. ONE OF THE BEST..

MYTHiKAL has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I love this phone. I was a bit hesitant to get an Android phone from Samsung after been around with HTC for so long, but once I got used to the differences, I found that I'm only liking it more and more..

Love the HUGE 4.5" AMOLED screen, could not ask for anything better. The only thing I dont like about this phone is that after I downloaded more then 120 applications, the phone would act up at times freezing. But I figure out later what the problem was, and it came down to some of the apps i had installed that werent fully optimized for the phone and the fact that I tend to multitask a LOT.. LOL...

Now i have the Samsung Skyrocket, and my spouse kept the Infuse 4G. We both love these phones and could not be any happier specially since ATT's network os balzing suuuper fast, at least around my area.. :)

UI speed 9/10 It freezes at times, but overall, better then my old iPhone 4..

Pros

• Huge AMOLED screen,, looks very vivid..
  • DATA speeds are just toooo fast..
  • Not as busy when it comes to the UI experience unlike HTC..

Cons

• UI is really good but it freezes, but does it rarely..

MYTHiKAL alternatives:

Mav17
posted on 08 Dec 2011, 15:13 (Posts: 0; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)

Don't Bother

Mav17 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone sucks you in with all of it's features, but eventually you realize the processor cannot handle basic functions. Couple this with AT&T's horrible service and it becomes a nightmare. Not only has AT&T blatently throttled my service (I signed up for 2 GB of data. The guy at the store told me I would never reach that much. 3/6 months I have reached 90% usage. Generally at about 60%, the service begins to slow way down, obvious throttling) but the phone has had multiple issues. My phone locks up on a daily basis during normal usage (call, text, email) and I know how to manage the apps.

-Don't buy this phone
-Don't sign up with AT&T

• Android

Cons

• Processor
  • Service

Mav17 alternatives:

davef100
posted on 14 Oct 2011, 14:45 (Posts: 0; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)

Samsung Infuse 4G

davef100 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have just transfered from the well known IPhone to the Infurse and I love it. There are a few things I wish Samsung would have taken from the IPhone play book, but all in all very nice phone. With the IPhone, when you text you can clear the conversation but the person stays in the text list so it is quicker to find them. Also when texting with the Infuse, it wants to suggest words that it thinks you mean and if you happen to push space it grabs its suggestive word and uses it instead of what you typed. Other than that so far, I love this phone. So far the battery holds up pretty good, unless your watching a movie or something draining like that.

Pros

• Big and very easy to see
  • Clear picture
  • Easy to use
  • Don't need your glasses to see the screen

Cons

• Suggestions while texting
  • can't just clear the conversation is a text. Must delete the whole thing
  • Battery runs down fast when watching a show or movie

Vanny
posted on 14 Aug 2011, 09:52

MUCH BETTER THEN I EXPECTED..

Vanny has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I truly didn't expected this phone to work as smooth and fast as it does since I also have an HTC EVO 3D. I'm currently in the process to move my phone lines from Sprint to ATT and after some serious research it came down to this phone and the HTC's best available Android phone ATT offers at the moment. In the end, the Samsung won over all for me..

One thing for sure, I will miss all of those HTC widgets I love and played for years, but am sure I will get over that soon. My main goal was to find a great alternative that beats an iPhone, my HTC EVO 3D and that has a Screen as big or bigger, in this case this screen not only is huge at 4.5 inches of real state, but the colors are sooo freaking awesome, to be, there is no comparison unless I get me a tablet or something in the future.. This phone may not have a dual-core, but don't know what it is about this phone, it just work so smooth it acts as if it had a dual-core already. I also love the internal memory which is usually bad on HTC models. Now I have more then enough space for all my pictures, music and applications without the need of a Memory Card..

One other thing that was surprising, was how FAST the Internet is on this phone, and when i update or download new applications, they download sooo fast that it just blows my mind. I think I made the best choice here. This phone Freaking Rocks..

Pros

• Huge screen @ 4.5" and Resolution is Awesome.
  • Screen Keyboard, now I dont always have to lean the screen to its side to type. Can easily do it on Portrait Mode.
  • Internet/Data.. Just too fast, maybe even fast then 4G Wimax with Sprint..

Cons

• Lack of useful Widgets in comparison to HTC, but there are plenty in the Marketplace anyways.

AT&T RULES
posted on 08 Jul 2011, 19:18

BEST PHONE EVER. BETTER THAN IPHONE 4.

AT&T RULES has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

OVERALL THIS PHONE DESERVES A 10000/10000! Best Phone I've Ever Owned. It is very Shiney! I love everything about it, it is the best phone out there for android marketing technic. It is soooooo much better than an IPhone! The display is outrageously AMAZING!

Pros

• THE PHONE IS AMAZING
  • Screen Size
  • Thin
  • Typing
  • UI Speed
  • Web Browser
  • Shiney
  • Call and sound quality great

Cons

• NO CONS
  • I RAN OUT OF SPACE SO THIS IS A PRO

AT&T RULES alternatives:

RichieRich
posted on 22 Jun 2011, 04:34

Samsung delivers !

RichieRich has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Great phone so far I have only 2 issues, the phone is sleek, it's not made rubberized (I hope it was since it's size) glassy feeling and would advice to buy some sleeves, I would recommend a silicone type material for a better grip and protection as well. and the other issue it sometimes lags when using internet. Battery wise it's just fair, being it's humongous size. other than that it delivers as ii is intended.

Pros

• HD video, 8 mega pixel camera, HD screen/pictures

Cons

• sleek, lagging

RichieRich alternatives:

lyla
posted on 20 Jun 2011, 11:45

disappointed

lyla has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I was waiting and waiting for this phone..great large screen..first one had something broken inside had to exchange..lags some...love apps not locked...went up north and it barely came in..poor signal..my husbands captivate came in perfect...ended up exchanging phone for HTC inspire. Rate infuse 8 and inspire a 9

Build quality 4/10 Feels cheap
Reception 2/10 Horrible reception.drops often.
Camera 6/10 Bad,night pictures...sunny then great ones..

Pros

• big for gaming..great color

Cons

• battery. drops calls.

LaneKK
posted on 15 Jun 2011, 00:16 (Posts: 0; Member since: 14 Jun 2011)

Samsung Infuse kicks @ss!

LaneKK has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Over all I give this phone at least a 9. The pros outweigh cons most definitely. I carry my charger with me all the time anyway because I have ebook apps on this phone. All of them work great! I had a Blackberry 9700 before this & it is a drastic improvement. If I don't use ebook apps & use the web sparingly battery will last all day even with all the other apps running. I love the Android platform. It's very user friendly and so is this phone.

Multimedia 10/10 I have had no issues whatsoever with the multimedia functions. It's faster than my 4 year old desktop!

Pros

• Multimedia features
  • Camera and HD video
  • Internet speed kicks @ss! It's faster than my desktop.
  • Multimedia functions
  • UI speed
  • Call and sound quality great.
  • Wi Fi auto connect feature is really good.

Cons

• Battery could be better but not bad considering 8-15 apps are running all the time. I can be online for over 6 hours and still have about 10%ish charge left.
  • Micro SD chip location sux!

att user
posted on 05 Jun 2011, 11:21

Battery is crap

att user has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

So far the phone speed is ok... seem to little lag when use gingerbread UI. Battery life is horrible comparing to ATRIX. My Atrix can last up to 1.5 days on a single charge. This phone last me .5 day. That is not so good. Looking at the battery stats it show the screen use 89% while the Atrix screen only use 40% and Atrix is a higher resolution. If they give the phone 1Gig RAM would be awesome. 512 seem to lag when gmail and txt and google voice load with messages.

Pros

• Screen Size
  • Thiness

Cons

• Baterry Life
  • RAM

gatsdaddy
posted on 04 Jun 2011, 11:44

mr.

gatsdaddy has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Awesome so far! Hope it hangs in there with this super fast performance and response time. This phone rocks and there are a ton of free apps that actually are useful. transferring data from and to pc is easy as well. I'm contemplating getting another to replace a n97 mini nokia.

Build quality 10/10 Feels tough. Looks great. Back cover is definitely an improvement
Reception 9/10 not the phones fault. att just needs to do some more upgrades in northern oklahoma
UI speed 10/10 that swype app is awesome. I can spell my first and last name without an error. thats 16 letters no error
Battery 10/10 surprising how long it lasts with dual cores and a super bright screen.

GregoryXandrew
posted on 25 May 2011, 20:46

Best Phone I've Ever Owned...

GregoryXandrew has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Best Phone I've Ever Owned... But keep your car charger and work charger close by. Great battery life for an android phone... but it's FAR from perfected or optimal. Amazing phone though!!! No other complaints! I just wish this phone would last me more than a average day of use.

• Typing Accuracy/Speed