- Slow data means slow Internet browsing (EDGE, UMTS)
- It is so thick it needs a personal fitness trainer (0.68 inches inches)
- Low-resolution video capture
- Lacks a standard (3.5mm) headphones jack
- Lacks an ambient light sensor for automatic screen brightness adjustment
- 4.40 x 2.23 x 0.68 inches (111.7 x 56.7 x 17.2 mm)
- Physical size:
- 3.2 inches
- 240 x 400 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 146 ppi
Technology - There are two main screen technologies currently used in phones and tablets: LCD and AMOLED. The former usually features a light source and liquid crystals, while the latter is based on organic light-emitting diodes. Newer LCD variations like IPS-LCD and Super-LCD allow for very accurate color reproduction and very wide viewing angles, where no significant image quality loss is observed. Current AMOLED screens differ in such a way that they can exhibit much more saturated colors (sometimes too much) and incredibly high contrast levels, which is due to black color being completely black in AMOLED displays.
- Screen-to-body ratio:
- 46.04 %
- 262 144
- 5 megapixels
- Autofocus, Digital image stabilization, Face detection, Smile detection, Digital zoom, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
- 320x240 (QVGA) (15 fps)
- Built-in storage:
- 0.15 GB
- Storage expansion:
- microSD, microSDHC
- 1440 mAh
- 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 2100 MHz
- EDGE, UMTS
- USB 2.0
- Computer sync
- Music ringtones (MP3), Vibration, Phone profiles, Speakerphone
- Voice recording
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Samsung I7410 specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.