x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy SL Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Something is VERY Wrong

Claudio de Heredia (unregistered) 03 Feb 2011, 17:49 posted on

Something is VERY Wrong: either Samsung just don´ta have it or it is some dirty business. This "new" one has Android 2.2 , then why we can´t have this on the "old" Galaxy S of Android 2.1...

It is beginning a "run away from Samsung"...big wave

posted on 05 Feb 2011, 14:00

1. Shekharkumardas (Posts: 5; Member since: 14 Jan 2011)

Hi Claudio,

Samsung Galaxy S is presently running on Android 2.2

posted on 03 Apr 2011, 09:13

2. i9003owner-farhan (unregistered)

The speaker is not so good. Plus Samsung updates the version of android very lately as compare to HTC.

This phone does not support skype application so far. The quality of making call through fring is poorer than nokia device. When I make call through nokia e5 it makes better call quality than the samsung I9003 device for fring application, in i9003 device there remains noise in background. I am not able to understand its reason.

Overall its cheaper than other mobile with same features.

posted on 19 Jun 2011, 22:04

3. bluepearl (unregistered)

galaxy s I9003 is running with 2.2.1 froyo os. which is latest on the market and can be upgraded to 2.3 gingerbread. the ph is very smooth in use and absolutely no issues. yes the battery life may seem to be low but there are some measures if you apply them (actually some settings change ) then the battery lasts easily for 2 days. am getting the advantage now after makig those changes in my device settings.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories