x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Is it normail?

MrDrummer 15 Mar 2013, 13:27 posted on

I have watched a video for new galaxy 4 thats coming our way. And in 20 minute sales pitch they did not say one thing about sound quality, reception, ability to hear or speak to your contact on a noisy street or anything at all that have to do with what a cell phone suppose to do, smart or not. The only tghing that did happend for the phones in the last 15 years that we got from 2 inch screen to 5 inch screen and it takes better pictures. So may be its me, but what is your take on it? Please share

posted on 15 Mar 2013, 22:31

1. aditya.k (Posts: 463; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)

Yeah! People have started voice/video calling on PC's using Skype, etc. and working, playing games being done on a smartphone. Smartphones are being used more for their gaming performance, camera, etc., than their call quality, signal reception, etc. Soon, smartphones will be replaced by tablets for making calls or anything. No doubt, the universe is expanding every second! :D

posted on 16 Mar 2013, 23:56

2. MrDrummer (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)

No question using a tablet for things is fun. But a cellphone is a phone. That need only a few things, like a good battery, strong speaker, clear a loud sound when you use it on the
street, and a strong ring with settings "as in when you having a moment with your girlfriend you have time to answer before it go to voicemail" And as an added bonus Voice recongintion software that you can dail a call or send a text message. But if they want to go nuts a use improve technology. They can make a phone that boost its output voltage to gain a better singnal, say from .6 watts to 1.2 wats. surfing the web on a 5 inch screen sucks when you have laptops and tablets, edit videos and photos is cool but that is not what I want to spend my dough on. So once again is it normal for them to pursue a tech objective that enable the phone to make coffie or act as a remote control vibrator.
And not improve on the things that cellphones was made to do from the start?

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories