x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

HELP!!!! SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 NETWORK COMPATIBILITY

WeritoK2 10 Apr 2013, 12:59 posted on

Hi guys, I need help regarding Samsung Galaxy S4's Network compatibility. I live in Mexico, the only decent carrier here is called TELCEL, I have an Iphone 5 right now and always want the latest phone, SICK of Apple, I fell in love with Android so I bought the new HTC One Unlocked from a dealer in UK, when I got it here, to my surprise, when inserted my iphone 5's LTE nano chip into the HTC One (using a sim adapter of course) IT DIDNT WORK, NEVER GOT A SIGNAL AT ALL, after some research I realized the HTC One would never work in Mexico because of the NETWORK COMPATIBILITY, now I am stuck with an expensive phone and no use for it.

Now I wanna buy an Unlocked Galaxy S4 but wont make the same mistake again!!!! That's why I need you experts in the whole Network and channel bands subject to HELP ME, be sure if an UNLOCKED, SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 will work with my sim card in MEXICO.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

posted on 23 Apr 2013, 23:22

1. babepanda (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)

Look closer to the S4's signal band and compare it to TelCel maybe ?

posted on 22 May 2013, 09:34

2. hortizano (Posts: 21; Member since: 22 May 2013)

Hey weritok2! I am from Mexico too.. and i bought the international S4 version I9500... it is compatible with TELCEL...

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories