x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy S II Discussions
  • Options
    Close

NEED HELP

Cenar7 12 Jan 2012, 19:44 posted on

Hi there
Hope you are doing well..
i want to buy a new phone but i really don't know which one?
there is many various choices ,i don't know whether to choose between ios and android and which is better,in gaming,web,browsing,etc.......
am kinda confused between the iphone 4s and the galaxy s2

posted on 13 Jan 2012, 06:28

1. Cenar7 (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Jan 2012)

Guys whats wrong why no body is helping?

posted on 20 Jan 2012, 04:39

2. farhit (Posts: 4; Member since: 20 Jan 2012)

Andriod, buy an andriod phone.
Now which andriod phone to buy is the quesiton. I am right now finding the best between HTC Sensation, Samsung Galaxy SII and Motorola Razr Xt910 all are great. Specs wise Motrola Razor lead, price wise HTC lead but the thing makes HTC a little behind is its 1520 mAh battery where samsung and Motorola gives 1780mAh which is very nice. I have used HTC Desire HD and it was the best but the only problem was I had to charge it two times a day due to a 1200mAh battery. Also Samsung and Motorola has more than 1.3MP front camera where HTC has VGA front camera, but if you talk about user interface there is nothing better than the HTC sense, the user interface of HTC is very much better and stylish than Galaxy and Motorala. If have to buy a phone before tomorrow so if I can arrange the full money I will go for Motorola otherwise Samasung Galaxy because I need to use the phone for my business purpose and I need a good battery life.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories