x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy S III Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Problems with my Galaxy s3

neileswar 01 Apr 2013, 11:24 posted on

Hey guys,
As of lately my S3 has been hanging up and getting stuck. I will either have to wait for 15 to 20 minutes or remove and the battery for it to unfreeze. But then it hangs after a while again. I have noticed that it is frequent when I am connected to the internet through WiFi or cellular connection. It runs on the original android 4.1.2 and i have never rooted it. I have also restored it to factory settings but with no help at all. Can someone please help me out with what to do?

Thanks a lot

posted on 01 Apr 2013, 11:43

1. lilg29 (Posts: 85; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)

Mine is weird like that too, my phone freezes a lot, the alarm wont go off often, and my music plays out loud when i head phones are connected. I thought about restoring it to 4.0 ics and then back to jellybean.

posted on 11 Apr 2013, 10:26

2. veesion (Posts: 7; Member since: 26 Jun 2010)

i have the same problem aswel...is it probably because of crash with apps???i did factory reset and still not helping....hmmmm...

posted on 11 Apr 2013, 12:10

3. neileswar (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 May 2012)

I tried a couple of things....finally got something that worked...first i did a firmware initialization using kies....after that i went into recovery mode. first i cleared the cache and then did a factory reset from the recovery mode itself...so far things seem to be working well...give it a try

posted on 02 May 2013, 22:45

4. syuahmad (Posts: 2; Member since: 02 May 2013)

I thought mine is the only one having such problem. After reading the tread..neileswar suggestion captured my attention..One question thou...performing factory reset under recovery mode, will delete all the apps downloaded ? if it does ,it is quite hassle but if it doesn't , I will perform it right away. Pls reply neilswar. Thanks

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories