x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy S III Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Is it worth it?

jhaypena56 22 Oct 2013, 06:50 posted on

I'm planning to upgrade my device. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I'm planning to get a LG Nexus 4. As I have checked on some reviews for Nexus 4, I'm quite disappointed regarding the non-removable battery and no SD card slot ro expand the memory. And the only available variants for The NXS is 8 Gb and 16. I have also limited budget. Now, please help me, is it worthy to upgrade to Nxs 4? Or is there any smartphone that you can recommend? I'm from Philippines by the way. Thanks and hoping for your fast reply. :-)

posted on 22 Oct 2013, 22:44

1. jael206 (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)

Specs and update-wise, you can't go wrong with your move from S3. The only drawback to consider will be the storage space for your apps and games. Nexus 4 only has 8GB of storage with no support for microSD. If 8GB is enough for you, then by all means go ahead. But if you're like me, who puts movies in microSD and plays heavy games on my phone, I'll stick with S3.

posted on 23 Oct 2013, 11:41

2. jhaypena56 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Oct 2013)

How about if I go with LG Optimus G? I heard there are 2 variants of that phone. One with microSD support however, it will loose its 13mp camera and the other one is not supported with microSD which has 13mp camera. What do you think @jael206? Thank you for your response by the way. :-)

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories