Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T User Reviews

Call quality9.8/10
Battery9.5/10
Text input9.8/10

numair.shaikh
posted on 06 Jul 2013, 23:51 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)

s2 rocks

numair.shaikh has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

its awesome its best of samsung's phones and its all features are very good and the body in white lks awesome and the phone built quality is high and can even defeat s4 its body rocks totally i hv never seen such a gd phne

BenCjamin
posted on 16 Apr 2012, 09:22 (Posts: 80; Member since: 13 May 2011)

Amazing phone

BenCjamin has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I got this phone on black friday and absolutely love it! I looked at the Skyrocket too but i could tell a difference between this phone and the skyrocket and that the better processor was in this one. I have add a custom rom onto it and love how customizable it is. I am really pleased with the SII it is leaps and bounds better than the Captivate and i loved the captivate but this phone is just a goliath and has truly been a joy using and having. I have never had problems with the reception.

Reception 10/10 I have no reception problems and I am in the sticks in North Dakota so yeah the reception is great.
Call quality 9/10 The earpiece is a little on the quiet side even on full volume but other than that everything is clear and great.
Camera 10/10 I love my camera on my SGSII it takes beautiful pictures i am continually amazed at the quality.
UI speed 10/10 This phone is buttery smooth i haven't had this thing lag on me once! Love it love it.
Display 9/10 I would have liked it to have had a higher screen resolution but other than that this phone's screen is beautiful i am blown away by it's vivid colors.
Battery 9/10 I do wish it had a little bit beefier battery but i usually can get 12 hours of heavy use out of it and usually about 16 hours of casual use.

senozlu1
posted on 12 Dec 2011, 14:29 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)

Senozlu1

senozlu1 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

AT&T Samsung GS2 and AT&T Samsung GS2 Skyrocket
I currently have both of these devices of course Exynos chip set just little bit on the faster side when you flicking screens side to side if you have the devices sitting next to each other other that there is no lag at all it a very fast responsive device at&t GS2 has smaller screen skyrocket is bigger when it comes to graphics display size matter chipset,cpu and gpu all must work harder due to skayrocket screen is 4.52" vs at&t GS2 4.3"

Pros

• Big bright vivid screen
  • Fast cpu,1gb ram 16 gb storage
  • Owsome camera and camcorder 1080p@30fps
  • On 4g 10mb down 2mb upload in my area
  • I got it for 78.00 bucks from at&t :)

Cons

• TouchWIz 4.0UI
  • TouchWIz 4.0UI
  • TouchWIz 4.0UI
  • TouchWIz 4.0UI
  • TouchWIz 4.0UI

senozlu1 alternatives:

dave1003
posted on 03 Dec 2011, 00:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 Dec 2011)

Excellent phone

dave1003 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

What an upgrade this phone was from the original galaxy s. I had the captivate and the amount of problems that I had with it drove me crazy. I vowed never get a samsung again but I couldn't pass up this phone for 96 cents on black friday.

On the outside the phone has a nice look and sturdy feel. I love the rectangular look much more than the curvy look of the captivate. It's also very thin and fits nicely in my hand.

Phone response is perfect with no lag at all. Compared to the captivate there is a night and day difference is scrolling through apps and up and down websites. The smoothness of the phone was just as nice as the iphone 4.

There are also some minor software upgrades that are user friendly and make the phone easier to use than the captivate. For example, when you are listening to a song, you don't have to unlock the screen to skip tracks. Also, on the captivate when the battery is down to 10% the music player will stop playing. On this phone it keeps playing. I got down to as much as 7% and it still played.

Battery life on this phone is superb. After 13 hrs of use, my battery is still at 47%. With the captivate my battery would be dead after 13 hrs.

The camera got a major upgrade as well. It's nice to have a rear flash which the captivate didn't have as well as a front facing camera. Picture quality is excellent
and the camera menu is easier to use than the captivates.

Call quality and reception is excellent as well. The only thing that I don't like is when...

Pros

Cons

• screen resolution, schizophrenic auto brightness

Buy This Phone