x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Discussions
  • Options
    Close

How long is the wait ..?

stsa78 07 Jul 2011, 11:55 posted on

... I dont know I long I have wait for this phone ...This is little too much now, I hope it is worth the wait ...

posted on 12 Jul 2011, 00:07

1. Tmakedon (unregistered)

I have the international version running on ATT and this thing is first rate! I was coming off of the Iphone 4 and it seems like child's play next to this. Display is amazing and you can say what you want about retina this or that, this display is just plain better, and once you get use to this screen size you cannot go back. Its the sweet spot as I can still text with one hand perfectly. GPS gets a quick fix, data loads fast and, last but not LEAST, call quality is just great. No more muting clients with my cheek, finally a smartphone that actually works great as a phone to. If something happened to my Galaxy S2 I would not look at anything but the ATT Attain. Also this phone has quad band 3G, a plus if you travel.

posted on 13 Jul 2011, 10:01

2. dariojcs (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)

What's the best way to get your hands on the international version and how much did it cost you? Secondly, I imagine that, in my case, once ATT notices I'm using a smartphone they'll start charging me for data even though they're not subsidizing the phone.. right?

posted on 19 Jul 2011, 14:47

3. MuziqueLovr (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)

@stsa78: My friend pre-ordered the stock (unlocked) version and I checked it out. Trust me this machine is worth the wait, although just like you, I can't wait either.

posted on 19 Jul 2011, 15:03

4. MuziqueLovr (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)

@dariojcs: You can find some on sale at Amazon.com. As for data, I'd suggest you get a flip phone & put your SIM card in it & power up. Sign up for the unlimited data on a non-smartphone. After it's activated, switch the SIM to your smartphone. You need to do this everytime you call customer service.

posted on 30 Jul 2011, 19:11

5. tamelion1117 (Posts: 9; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)

The Attain is 'rumored' for release in September on at&t. That's just a rumor though, so who knows?

posted on 26 Aug 2011, 02:57

6. nixonff51 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)

the sprint version is said to be out sep 9th whoud they release them for all carriers at once?

posted on 27 Aug 2011, 19:31

7. Danielsearch (unregistered)

Sept 9th?! Nooooooooooooo. I want it to come out on the 29th like the other rumors report! Ugh... I've had the Iphone 3g for over two years now. It was a good phone. I give the iPhone its props. But I am not much of a fan of apple these days.

My friend has a theory about PCs vs Macs. Chics buy macs and dudes buy PCs. Go into any college campus. Pretty true!

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories