x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Samsung Galaxy S II AT&T Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Curious to see if the September 18th release holds true...

shinyhappyhead 16 Sep 2011, 13:21 posted on

Haven't seen anything about a release date on AT&T's site. Just states "coming soon."

posted on 16 Sep 2011, 15:25

1. ValeLywoud (unregistered)

Yeah, I'm curious about that too. Only 2 days to see. It's almost time for me to upgrade and I'm anxiously hoping it's release before then.

posted on 17 Sep 2011, 12:29

2. tamelion1117 (Posts: 9; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)

I'm really excited for this phone. Other than the slightly smaller screen, it looks like a great phone. I'm going to be upgrading from my tired and boring blackberry, so this will be one hell of an evolutionary leap.

posted on 18 Sep 2011, 14:57

3. Shade (Posts: 7; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)

That's what I'm saying... I've been waiting for this phone since my upgrade was available 3 and a half months ago. I was hoping it would be released today, but I guess not.

posted on 18 Sep 2011, 15:33

4. ValeLywoud (unregistered)

Well, the funny thing is that the Xperia Play 4G and Impulse 4G were released today so it's not totally impossible but... I'd wager it'd be released before the end of the month

posted on 18 Sep 2011, 23:00

5. tamelion1117 (Posts: 9; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)

Let's hope. I have been waiting for this phone for so long and I'll keep waiting because I don't want to settle for anything else.

posted on 19 Sep 2011, 12:28

6. ValeLywoud (unregistered)

Same here, though I may have to if it doesn't come out by around the 10th of October since that is when my contract ends and having other people on my plan (who happen to need to have a plan for work purposes) it'd leave me with that option. The only reason I'm guessing the phone should be released before the end of the month is because of an article roaming around on some other sites about an accessory for this version of the phone being released (online) on the 30th and the information released from this site about it hitting at&t stores in September during the Samsung even last month. Knowing my luck, I'll be wrong, but look at how low key this last weeks phone releases were for at&t and it wouldn't surprise me if for those signed on for the sign up page to get an e-mail either the day before or the day of saying "Um yeah... the phone's out, give us your monies."

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories