Samsung Galaxy Exhibit User Reviews

Eturnal718
posted on 04 Jan 2014, 08:06 (Posts: 0; Member since: 04 Jan 2014)

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G

Eturnal718 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I think this phone is a great value for your dollar! There was a holiday special going on in select metro PCS stores in my area so I decided to take advantage of it and purchased this phone for about $60 and so far so good. It has surprisingly good battery life. I usually charge it once a day but I have gone a day without charging it and it go as low as 35% (Depends on your usage and I used it a lot that day) which for me is really good. I like that it has a camera on both the front and back (more detailed pictures from the back than the front). My favorite feature of the phone is the T-Mobile 4G coverage. I get great reception and the call quality is great too. It's a basic smart phone that can handle the basic things that I want it to do with no problem like going online and watching videos or checking out high definition pictures. You can always upgrade the amount of space you want added on to it for very cheap. Overall I'm very pleased! If you like Samsung Galaxy style phones without them being too gigantic and if you also enjoy the Android Jellybean OS then you can't go wrong with this phone considering the fact that it's normally in that $100 - $200 range.

Give it a shot and you'll be surprised!

Pros

• Great Value for your dollar with 4G
  • Affordable for upgrading space ( literally $10)
  • Smooth Experience

Cons

• not enough space for a lot of downloads