Samsung Galaxy Admire 4G User Reviews

Call quality4.5/10
Build quality5.5/10
Text input4.5/10

HeyZeus
posted on 28 Jan 2013, 12:30 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)

Admire 4G

HeyZeus has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Came off a Black Berry to this phone. Great device. I have no idea what the first guy's issues are, but my Admire 4G is great. Good call quality, great functions, no volume issues at all. I bought this phone when I moved off of Sprint to MetroPCS. While Metro has issues as far as coverage, when you in coverage this phone does exactly what it needs to do.

Pros

• Well Built
  • Great UI
  • Ease of Use
  • Google Play

Cons

• Needs a phone cover, too slippery for big hands
  • App overload
  • Battery Life.

Tim1981
posted on 15 Dec 2012, 06:38 (Posts: 0; Member since: 15 Dec 2012)

The new Samsung Galaxy Admire is a flop

Tim1981 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The only thing worse than the call quality is Metro PCS's "customer service." I tried to use this phone to start a contract with Metro but after many attempts trying to call them (while in the middle of a city that is supposed to have excelent coverage) I could not activate the phone. The calls were either to broken up to hear the person or the volume (even turned allthe way up) was to low for me to hear the other person and they could barely hear me. To make matters worse Metro has no exchange policy. I discovered this after being sent to stores to be talked down to by the manager where they sent me to the web address that was onthe receipt of my online order. That website did not exist either. I finally talked to their internet department who told me there was no exchange policy but they would have a customer service agent call me back. After 3 days they have not even do this. In summary stay away fromMetro but more importantly don't waste your money on this phone! Samsung should be ashamed they normally put out quality products.

Build quality 3/10 case feels like it is cheap plastic
Reception 1/10 Horible quality. When it wasn't to staticy to hear anything the volume was to low to hear what the person on the other end was saying.
Display 3/10 Display is not that geat. I knew that it wouldn't be perfect when I bought it though

Pros

• None found

Cons

• Horrible call quality.