samsung galaxy ace hard reset
yants (unregistered) 21 Mar 2011, 10:21 posted on 0 0
how check it in here:
1. mano (unregistered)
solution: only HARD RESET your galaxy ace.
You may want to know how to perform hard reset for samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830 here the way:
1. Press and hold the power and menu key for few second untill you enter the restore menu
2. After the menu show choose “wipe data/factory reset “
3a. Select yes and your phone will be restore to default
3b. After finish choose reboot now
4. It will restart. Don’t panic because it take few minute until complete.
5. Don’t panic just wait. If there is no response in 10 minute just release your battery and put it back again and repeat from first step.
-use menu key to select.
-use volume up down to choose the menu.
-make sure u have enough power in ur batttery.
100% work coz it from >50 time key combination trial and error.
damn even samsung don’t write how to do this technique. thanks i have mangenkyo sharingan. wakakkakaakkak
there are 2 other method to reset this phone. it can be done if you can enter the android menu here the step:
1. go to setting~>privacy~> factory data reset.
2. dial *2767*3855#
all of this method will make the same effect to your phone: -”reset your phone to factory setting”