x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Discussions
  • Options
    Close

auto shut down problem

Mobeen (unregistered) 14 Jul 2011, 11:43 posted on

is there any auto shut down problem with this phone??

posted on 19 Jul 2011, 00:41

1. m ali (unregistered)

yes it auto shutsdown everyday.not worth buying.

posted on 03 Aug 2011, 00:48

2. mohsen (unregistered)

it cause of wifi problem
you should turn of the wifi when you dont need it !!!
i search on net for a long time and found just this solution
unfortunately samsung galaxy ace has a important problem!!!!!!!!

posted on 20 Oct 2011, 09:13

3. grace5648 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)

hi, few days ago, i took my samsung galaxy ace to claim warraty, because it auto shut down and cant on it except it take out the battery and reinsert again only can on it. that time i nt sure wat is the problem. after that i took my bf's hp (same phone model with me), and his hp is ok but after i installed the advanced task killer and whatsapp it start auto shut down like my phone, then i try to format the hp but it no use still the same situation auto shut down....after i do some research jz realize both software will crash....nw i thinking both hp auto shut down is becz of the software or the wifi problem? becz i always on my wifi during working...anyone can help me?

posted on 02 Oct 2013, 06:28

4. ajayez (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)

SOLUTION :

When your Galaxy ACE auto shuts down, take out the battery and let your device sit without a power for 20 to 30 minutes. That should be enough to drain some energy stored in its capacitors and semiconductors.

After 30 minutes, re-insert the battery and turn your phone on again.

Check if wifi is on, turn it off.

Next, check date and time of your device, cause watsapp is also error creator if your time and date is not correct.

This solution is really that simple but proven effective. So, before you actually do something far more serious with your device due to occasional reboot or shut off, do this solution first and see if it works.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories