x We have placed cookies on your device to make your experience better. Find more info here.
x PhoneArena.com наема във Варна! Ако технологиите са в кръвта ти и имаш перфектен писмен английски,
ние ти даваме възможността да станеш част от екипа ни. - виж повече
Samsung Galaxy 5 Discussions
  • Options
    Close

US customer needing service for my Galaxy 5

daisyjo37 06 Aug 2011, 14:21 posted on

I've had my Galaxy 5 for 7 months, and it has broken. (Something went bad with the mini-USB port - it can no longer get a connection with the wall cord or with the USB cord, so I can't charge my phone.) I know the phone is still under warranty, and I'm sure it can be fixed. Unfortunately, I have discovered that this is a British-made phone and so there is no support or service for it in the US. I have contacted the UK Samsung support, and they gave me an address in the UK to mail it to for service. I just wanted to check and see if anyone else out there has experience with a US customer having to send their Samsung phone to the UK to have it serviced. I'd appreciate any help or advice. The phone is useless now since it can't be charged - battery is dead so it won't even turn on, so I guess I don't have any other choice but to mail it to the UK and hope they receive it, fix it, and send it back to me...

I wouldn't recommend another US customer buy this phone, though, because it's such a hassle trying to get it serviced if something happens to it.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Buy This Phone

Latest stories