Samsung Galaxy 3 User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality7.5/10Text input9.5/10
Everyday usage8/10UI speed8.5/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on 03 Dec 2012, 14:10 (Posts: 0; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
One of the best legacy devices
Vioner has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review
Fast phone with load of custom ROM's database.
Absolutely sufficient RAM size, unlike the GT540.
A bit too low resolution (PPI)
Very good battery
Small internal memory space
Pretty good look, but back cover is a bit too easy to crack
Very good phone !
Build quality 9/10Reception 10/10Call quality 9/10Internet 10/10Multimedia 10/10Camera 4/10UI speed 10/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 10/10Display 8/10Battery 10/10
- Great battery
- Capacitive display !
- Easily cracable back cover
- Low PPI/Resoluton
- Low-end camera
Was this review helpful? Do you?Report
posted on 01 Dec 2010, 11:57
Samsung Galaxy 3
Tabrez Khan has owned it for less than month before publishing this review
i dont know when it is going to upgrade to froyo but when it will upgraded to froyo this phone will still miss the flash.
here is quick review
1. the phone is have good capacitive touch screen and very responsive but
display resolution is too poor for reading and all.
2. it has 667 mhz processor which is also good but it lacks of when start numbers of applications.
3. the touchwiz interface is best at the time you can have in phone. specially the swype to call on numbers it's feel like your having a smartphone,
4. it has good audio and video quality with speaker is and also if you switch to then the music rocks.
5. internet browsing is good on the phone but when you will open several pages it automatically close.. i dont know why?
6. the screen is not scrach resistance it always get scratches on it and back side plastic is also not good very sweaty,
7. battery is not working as mentioned in spectifications. it always get down if you are daily internet user then you have to charge it 1 or 2 times in a day.
8. 3g is there but no secondary camera.
9. and the biggest and biggest problem you will have the inbuild memory... samsung says in their commerical 80,000 applications with android market but they forgot they are on android 2.1 installing apps very short always you have to something unistall to install a new app and dont even think about to install games on the phone you cannot play 3d games
i request to samsung please expand your inbuild memory capacity
i give 6 out 10Build quality 6/10Reception 6/10Call quality 8/10Internet 7/10Multimedia 8/10Camera 6/10UI speed 7/10Everyday usage 6/10Text input 9/10Display 5/10Battery 5/10
- screen size
- social integration
- touch interface
- batter life
- no 3d games
- no flash in future as well because of adobe specs
Tabrez Khan alternatives:
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report